Battlemaster commendation drop rate

Darkallex

I am sitting infront of my pc and laughing at myself....I was so eager the last 4 days,as I was close to getting valor rank 60.Got it finally and was already thinking of the nice upgrades I would be able to purchace.Me and my big mouth...forgot of Bioware's drop systems.Opened already 7 battlemaster bags and I only got 1 Battlemaster commendation.

Dear Bioware,don t let it reach the champion commendation comedy.

Just fix it fast before we get more frustrated

Poor, poor, poor execution on Bioware's part.

What's even worse is their inability to react quickly. They underestimate the level of frustration this is causing. People on my server log in less and less each day.

It's mind-numbingly frustrating to open 7 bags (in my case) and get absolutely nothing but worthless champ comms.

Poor, poor, poor execution on Bioware's part.

What's even worse is their inability to react quickly. They underestimate the level of frustration this is causing. People on my server log in less and less each day.

It's mind-numbingly frustrating to open 7 bags (in my case) and get absolutely nothing but worthless champ comms.

Oh come now, at least you can upgrade your companions! :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
Sure ur frustrated when u opened 7 boxes and only one drop ? Imagine how mad am I when I today opened my 18th bag and still only one drop from 18 boxes... Now I have 2 battlemaster commendations only because I bought one more at vendor... EPIC drop.. Other ppl open 25 boxes and have full gear but if it continues like this I won't be Battlemaster geared even in december. Really **** OFF Bioware !

Wow... I just found out now you can only have 1 BM bag in your inventory at a time. I'm only at valor 41, but since I have all my champion stuff I was going to stock up on them until I hit 60.

I can already see how frustrated i'm gonna be in the future. :-(

Wow... I just found out now you can only have 1 BM bag in your inventory at a time. I'm only at valor 41, but since I have all my champion stuff I was going to stock up on them until I hit 60.

I can already see how frustrated i'm gonna be in the future. :-(

...lol

Yeah this game is a one HUGE JOKE.

First - In the same 50lvl warzone you can meet fresh 50lvl persons and full geared battlemaster players with WAR HERO title who killing them in 3 seconds. *** ?

Second - battlemaster comendation drop ratio - I opened 10 chests and every time I had 15 champion comendation. ***. I presume that in near future I'll had 1000 champion comendation and nothing to buy with it (like centurion comendation atm). Before from champion bags (above 50-60) I had : offhand, implant and 4 (FOUR) legs. I'm not cry that i don't have luck - ok **** happens...... and happens a lot because of that hilarous drop ratio by BW.... I just don't understand why I can't change some amount of centurion comendations fo champion, and champion comendations for battlemaster? This is kinda joke ? HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!

That game imo have almost no content so they put in some ****** drop ratio time fllers. I have full rakata set, I saw that TINY end game content so I will end probably my subscribe that month. I had a lot patience but I won't fight with that STUPIDITY OF BW. Ahhh I almost forgot - its very very very very nice that EU serwers have same time maintance as US.... They sleeping and we have servers down in prime time.... NO COMMENTS !! A nice mmo's r on horizont. GlFuHfBW

Edited by Kassei

Rocking a 1 for 14 rate right now. It is a "known bug" and please be patient for 1.2 is a heck of a reply for those who have earned the ability to open the bag. (My online chat with a GM/Driod)

As our small server's first Battlemaster (we are luck to have 10 furll 50 Warzones a day at this point) this is huge failure and is insulting for those who put a lot of time and effort into this aspect of the game.

Way to go BioWare . . . it is a "known bug" if you don't listen and respect what your customers say, you wont have any.

I wish I had a 1 in 7 drop rate. In 2 weeks of doing daily and weekly for Battlemaster commendations im 0 for 26. I have 2 commendations due to buying them through warzone and mercenary commendations. Going for weapon first and have yet to get it.

This was the funniest OP to an RNG thread I've EVER seen!!! Too bad they closed it due to "non-constructive" replies. Read the entire thread here

In the spirit of your PvP system, I would ask for you to forward this little suggestion onto your bosses and payroll director.

Rather than be paid at a steady, hourly rate or a fixed salary, at the end of every day, you are given a nice Bioware fanny pack. When you open it, there's a 1 and 10 chance your paycheck is in there. If it's not there, there's 3 food stamps. Once you collect 30 of them, you can trade them in for the same paycheck a gas station attendant makes.

Does this sound like a payroll system that's going to keep you coming back to work?

DOWN WITH FOOD STAMPS!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.