Question......love/hate swtor?

boracho

I see alot of posts regarding issues people are having with this game, whether it be FPS or dealing with CS.....but how many people actually post that they are enjoying the game or not having any issues?

I only ask this because - obviously we get only the negative here on the forums.

Simply reply with LOVE or HATE (no gray area in between)

How about this:

I LOVE the fact that you made this post but HATE that you put it here which is the wrong forum for this type of question.

This is probably better served in the general chat forum, so if you asked a mod nicely to move it for you, I'm sure they'd be happy to oblige...

And I'm loving this game, now that I'm completely issue free and am down to a few minor irritants that are keeping me from a perfect experience. :)

This is not a game to love or hate.

It is just another attempt to make an old school MMO.

It certainly is interesting enough to play for 6 months.

After that I don't see how this can compete in anyway with GW2.

This is the year of the dragon after all.

P.S..MMOs need love.

Stock holders need money.

Edited by Enkenon

I see alot of posts regarding issues people are having with this game, whether it be FPS or dealing with CS.....but how many people actually post that they are enjoying the game or not having any issues?

I only ask this because - obviously we get only the negative here on the forums.

Simply reply with LOVE or HATE (no gray area in between)

OP almost all people that enjoy a MMO avoid the forums. There are a few great and helpful post here. But like any MMO a very few are good. Others are QQ and attempts to start flames.

Do hope they added a support area if the forums. We have CS but not important support area. That is one place you rarely see bad threads.

Edited by Romiz

It doesn't illicit those sorts of feelings from me... just more of a meh 'average game' that should have been marketed as a single player RPG.

If I had bought a 6 month sub or something, then i would HATE it.

30 days playtime after purchase provided enough i suppose for the 60 dollars.

Will move on to a game that I LOVE... which will be Guild Wars 2

I love this game, for about a year ive been searching for a mmo to sink my time into and before swtor launched i didnt want anything to do with it, but after i did a bit of research i bought the game, and have seen biowares dedication to the game i really do think this is one of the best mmo's ive played since UO, plus every time i see bioware mention they have big plans for pvp i get excited as hell

After that I don't see how this can compete in anyway with GW2.

Guild Wars 2 is not going to be subscription based, so you can play both it and SWTOR at the same time. There is no competition because Guild Wars 2 won't be making the money to try and compete against SWTOR.

Please think before speaking.

Guild Wars 2 is not going to be subscription based, so you can play both it and SWTOR at the same time. There is no competition because Guild Wars 2 won't be making the money to try and compete against SWTOR.

But if you're not paying anything and having a great time in GW2... why would you continue to pay 15 dollars a month for this trainwreck?

Oh..sorry I was not talking about money.

My comment was made from a gamers point of view.

Although my guess is that GW2 will have a

a lot more players to invest in the game than SWTOR.

It is just a different model of charging money but overall

I guess that the money per year needed to play the full content of the game

will be the same.

But if you're not paying anything and having a great time in GW2... why would you continue to pay 15 dollars a month for this trainwreck?

I for one, love this game, and you're assuming that Guild Wars 2 isn't going to have its issues or problems. Why only play one MMO when I can play 2 because one is free per month?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.