The "open ticket" hotkey that Bioware refuses to let go.

CCLindalen

Niether I nor my grandmother use that key in this or any other game for a basic attack.

We also have never accidentally hit it in this game.

So if you dont like its autobind and want it changed ok good luck with that, but dont presume to speak for me when you do.

Well aren't you special. I bet you play right handed, too.

What about me? I play left handed. And I know i'm not the only one.

The trouble isn't that I can't unbind the key (because i can. I can make it for "toggle map fade" or something). it's that i CANNOT BIND THAT \ KEY TO A QUICKSLOT.

I play lefthanded. in every other game, \ has been one of my "oh crap" buttons. it's big, it's easily reachable, and I used it for things like...interrupt, or taunt, or a heal potion.

It is imposible to bind the \ key to a quickslot in this game.

I still hit it by accident at times.

so not only do i want it to be not hard coded anymore, i want it to be bindable like every other key on the keyboard.

I think every time you hit the button, you need to follow through with the ticket stating "i hit it again" :D

Incidentally, who put that stupid WINDOWS button right next to the ALT button? Can this thing be remapped too? :)

And ALT-TAB...Do not press this when fighting!! Can I remap ALT-TAB? *innocent* :o

Ok guys, feel your pain so for those without hardware allowing you to remap your keys

Install autohotkey (in my sig), and here's a few examples.

#IfWinActive Star Wars: The Old Republic

Thread, interrupt, 0

^a::PgUp

`::F12

~::Insert

LWin::NumLock

AltTab::Numpad0

#IfWinActive

^a: replaces CRTL+ A with PageUp in the example

And so on.

Some references: clicky

With the above you can pretty much rebind everything, yes alt-tab too ;)

Note: I said rebind not macro...

Edited by Deewe