Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New Patch - Assassin & Surge

Zanxscarce

So, surge got toned down by 10% to my understanding.

What does this mean for us DPS spec'ed Assassins?

Deception - Full Champion Gear - Valor 44

Lets not start a deception debate again, thats what everything seems to be turning into.

I do fine with it, avg 9 medals per solo-queue and have no complaints (I used to, but then learned how to play the class).

actualy it was alot more than 10% they brought the hard cap down from 98% i think it was to 79% which was more like a 20% nurf. so at about 150 surge you will be sitting at about 69% surge and for about 400 surge you can get the extra 10% to hit 79% ish...now the hard part is finding *** to do now

I'm sorry but pardon my question ;

What is, if there is any, utility of this thread?

Because what it means is that your crits will have a, perhaps, 120-200 dmg recuction given your gear...What else is the debate in here? Suitable replacements for surge?

Don't take me wrong, my reply is not to bash nor offense, just to see what more can I elaborate that would contribute to what you want to know.

Im actually still crit'ing for about the same amount (Been in the WZ since i posted)

The diffrence I am noticing however is how OFTEN I do so.

I think we're still pretty okay, still up there on the top of the list. The second player to reach War Hero on my server was seen today. We have one on each side now lol.

I'm sorry but pardon my question ;

What is, if there is any, utility of this thread?

Because what it means is that your crits will have a, perhaps, 120-200 dmg recuction given your gear...What else is the debate in here? Suitable replacements for surge?

Don't take me wrong, my reply is not to bash nor offense, just to see what more can I elaborate that would contribute to what you want to know.

Just info in general is what I was after, like what you've stated (120-200 reduction).

Thats all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.