Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please Tell Me What the Hell Happened To Me!

Arsynic

A party member of mine decided to challenge me to a duel while we waited for the rest of the party to come to the Heroic area. I obliged. I had my pocket healer, Quinn, with me. My party member is a Merc and immediately knocks me down with his mortar(?) attack. I get up and try to attack but all my attacks are greyed out--for the duration of the fight. My rage is at ZERO I can't attack. I can't even do a Vicious Slash because it greyed out.

However, his health was dropping massively and eventually I beat him. Was this a bug? I know that Quinn couldn't have DPS him down while trying to heal me. Has anyone else run into the issue where all of your attacks are greyed out but somehow you beat an opponent? I don't think anyone could spam interrupts like that. It was weird. If I didn't win, I would have been pissed off.

The funny part was that the guy QQ about me having a healing companion. I don't know about you, but Quinn can't keep up with PVP level, so that was a non-starter. I think he got beat by the same bug that paralyzed my Marauder.

i think that happened to me once, but it was PvE'ing. all my powers disabled and stuff. i got control back when i was given the choice of reviving at that place or at the medcenter...

probably some kind of glitch, not very serious i guess. it was just once after i don't (want to) know how many hours of playing since the game realease.

My anni marauder that has no ability that does 6k+ dmg magically kills people in lvl 50 WZs sometimes.

Too my knowledge he has no ability that can do 5k my highest Annihilate was maybe 3500(not very geared).

But I'll be fighting someone 1v1 and the other player will be at around 50% health and i'll just be doing some generic Anni priority and...5k Medal pops up and the rest of their health pool disappears.

Now I'd accept that some unseen ranged killed them but why would I get a medal from a high hitting ability I didn't do.

Thought it was a fluke at first until I dropped a 18k battlemaster from 50% to 0 in once hit and here comes the 5k medal and ofcourse a 9k dmg did not appear on my screen. Something hit him though and I got credit for it.

Edited by BloodsurgeX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.