Server Population is GROWING!

Azzras

This game will be lucky to have 600k after 6 months. This game is losing a lot more subs than gaining. http://www.torstatus.net/shards/us/stats shows this game has lost at least 30% subs in the last 5 weeks alone and will lose a lot more in the next few days when people have to shell out another $15.

That site shows nothing about subs.

At best it shows slightly fewer people being logged in.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, all the familiar names that claimed to have unsubbed still posting haha.

You have 4 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

Is that enough proof for you?

That site shows nothing about subs.

At best it shows slightly fewer people being logged in.

You are right it doesnt show whats happened in weeks before. I have been paying attention to that site since launch to see where this game has been going and its declined around 4-5% on a weekly basis.

You have 4 days of play time remaining. When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play. Please sign up for a recurring subscription plan or redeem a Game Time Code.

Is that enough proof for you?

Its about as good and reliable as any of the other citations backing the games demise or growth, which is no one besides you believes it and it really doesnt matter in the end.

Excuses? Really? How can a company make a statement they have 1.7m subs 10 days after release when they FORCE you to put in credit card information? You do know a sub is something that comes AFTER you have to pay AGAIN for something right? Please tell me you know this........

You are not even able to understand when those numbers are from.

Sad ....... no wonder you are so confused.

You are right it doesnt show whats happened in weeks before. I have been paying attention to that site since launch to see where this game has been going and its declined around 4-5% on a weekly basis.

So according to you one site, the one that backs your biased opinion is a great citation, but the other one that backs the opposing biased position is skewed and false.

You all need to take a logic course, seriously.

:eek:

Its about as good and reliable as any of the other citations backing the games demise or growth, which is no one besides you believes it and it really doesnt matter in the end.

And THAT is the saddest, hidden truth of all these kind of posts

But hey, they usually are really fun, in a sick sadistic way

It was actually both Dec 31 and Feb 1st.

So the entire month of Jan netted SWTOR a total of 0 subs.

I'm not flamming you at all as I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and such.

That being said, It has always had me curious as to the motivations, outside the obvious narcissistic ones of course, of people who have quit or dislike something why they feel the need to continue to hang on in a negative way?

It be great if you could give some of your reasons if you have the time as I am curious.

Thanks

Retirement is good too.

The problem with retirement is...

Well lemme quote this:

"When you are a kid you have the time and abilityto play games, but not the cash"

"When you are adult, you have the cash and the ability but not the time"

"When you are old, you have the time and the cash but not the ability"

Capisc?

I'm not flamming you at all as I think everyone is entitled to their own opinions and such.

That being said, It has always had me curious as to the motivations, outside the obvious narcissistic ones of course, of people who have quit or dislike something why they feel the need to continue to hang on in a negative way?

It be great if you could give some of your reasons if you have the time as I am curious.

Thanks

There, now you did it, you scared her away...sheesh