Patch 1.1.3 terrible terrible lag

TrivialDeath

Since this patch i have been getting ridiculous lag which has never happened before

On both space missions and just walking around in fleet, even on the lowest settings same amount of FPS lag

Its only just playable BARELY

Am i the only one getting this, anyone else with this problem?

Since this patch i have been getting ridiculous lag which has never happened before

On both space missions and just walking around in fleet, even on the lowest settings same amount of FPS lag

All fine here. How long has it been since you updated video drivers? Just a suggestion. :)

Guys il say it now, i had this working 2 days ago and yesterday, and this morning but this new patch just screwed it in some way

just scratching for some ideas that might help you. I wonder if the patch may have bumped up a setting like shadows or something to an insane level and you haven't noticed? Might be worth checking the in game graphic settings just to rule that out?

Since it's been a few days I would like to bump this thread and ask you all a question: did you guys have any trouble downloading the patch? I remember it took me a few times to get the damn thing to work and even now I'm experiencing the same problems you are. I've submitted tickets, went to the phone lines twice, and even the forums and there haven't been any solutions. I keep getting responses that make it sound like there is something wrong with my system. That is until they look at my dxdiag and see everything is updated.

I have also been getting random lag since last patch and

The game will crash randomly, then I can't log back in.

"CAN'T SEE TARGET" "CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET""CAN'T SEE TARGET"

Yeah, I've been getting large amounts of lag randomly. I'll be playing at full bars and then out of nowhere, not even in combat or anything, just standing around it'll drop to 1 bar then none. Sometimes it'll just be really slow, but other times it'll completely freeze up for 4-5 seconds and then come back. It has made the game unplayable at times.

Nah I get it too in fleet and warzones.

Pretty sad I can play Skyrim for example on all max settings with mods to make it even more intense and have great performance. But this game just falls on it's face.