Your #1 Source for Imperial Agent Sniper Streams - Leveling and beyond!

daniteh

Great stream, great guy. Always responding to and helping people out in chat. Always doing something interesting with a group. I've learned a lot just by listening to them talk about the game.

Highly recommended watch!

Nice something to watch till I get my game!

Really stuck at choosing between bounty hunter merc and imperial agent sniper..

The thing with snipers is that I think alot about the cover mechanic, do you have to really rely on it and does it get annoying at some points or do you get used to it?

Loved hunter in wow, would I enjoy sniper do you think?

Haha sorry if that's much, I'm just so stoked!! :D

The thing with snipers is that I think alot about the cover mechanic, do you have to really rely on it and does it get annoying at some points or do you get used to it?

Yes, you have to rely on cover. Thats a good thing though, because it adds a new mechanic to the game. Cover is not limiting, its actually empowering because you get defense bonuses, as well as being able to cast all of your attacks.

Really nice stream, saw some of it yesterday, and wasnt sure about rolling IA sniper or going SI Assassin, but after seing you play i decided to try out the Sniper. Got my early access today, and leveled IA to lvl 5, but my game crashed and now im downloading the game again, so watched some more to kill the time...

Anyways, just wanted to say i really liked it and keep up the good work.