Options for Ship Droid

gladeo

1. The factory recall he is always babbling about.

2. escape hatch into space.

3. Kick him down stairs

Seriously, this damn droid is so annoying Im making my first post about him. There is something about his whiny squeal voice that wakes up my baby from her naps every freaking time.

So I forget to turn the sound off.. honestly I should not have to disable the entire game sound just to ignore a poorly voiced repetative c3po attempt, every time I run past the freaking thing..

Thank you for your time.

1. The factory recall he is always babbling about.

2. escape hatch into space.

3. Kick him down stairs

Seriously, this damn droid is so annoying Im making my first post about him. There is something about his whiny squeal voice that wakes up my baby from her naps every freaking time.

So I forget to turn the sound off.. honestly I should not have to disable the entire game sound just to ignore a poorly voiced repetative c3po attempt, every time I run past the freaking thing..

Thank you for your time.

If you don't want him/her/it, I'd be more than happy to take him/her/it off your hands for a small "disposal" fee to cover my costs.

Edit: hit button by mistake, to lazy to click back button, but not lazy enough to type a reason and hit "Save Changes".

Edited by public_profile

Playing while not wanting to wake a small child?

Buy a $10 pair of headphones. Though of all the things in this game, I find it odd that it's that one voice that is liable to wake a kid. I'd have thought all the explosions and blasterfire.

Yeah, that droid has started getting on my nerves, too, for some reason. I try to sneak past him by hugging the ship walls just so I don't have to hear him. Never works though. He must have motion sensors.

lol I tried that too.

Before you enter the ship put the game on mute till you leave it.

Edited by Amiracle