Flamethrower...

AHawtRhino

I used to use it in PVE all the time, but I stopped some time after getting Tracer Missile.

It's not worth trying to use it in most PVP situations, but I have done it before. It's totally astounding to watch someone let you spray FIRE in their face without moving. Also funny. And it's good damage, too - elemental, which armor does not mitigate.

i wish i used it more, i only use it when a story char pisses me off and they are about dead, that way i can watch them burn

other then that...not really. i think its better for powertechs, but i havent played one so im not sure...

wtb an ability that lets us channel this on the move =)

i wish i used it more, i only use it when a story char pisses me off and they are about dead, that way i can watch them burn

other then that...not really. i think its better for powertechs, but i havent played one so im not sure...

wtb an ability that lets us channel this on the move =)

It is better for powertechs, provided we line them up just right, but yes the elemental damage against a group of enemies standing in front of me is very nice.

I didn't realize it did elemental damage! I guess I could try using it as a stealth popper if my... stealth detection ability (forgot the name)... is on CD. Anyone tried spinning in circles while using it to try and pop stealthers? lol! (Janky Merc flamesweep FTW?) Edited by AHawtRhino

I'm thinking it won't work. It probably will only pop when the damage "Ticks" while channeling. I think this skill would be a LOT better if it just did all the damage as a burn DoT, so instead of having to channel all the damage, we can simply use FT to apply the DoT, and continue on our business as usual.