Promoting the Community

darthtrunkmonkey

We need to step up and promote the community of this game, I've leveled up 2 50s one on each side. Every planet I've been to is dead(chat wise). This game promotes soloing to much to the extent no one talks on general.

We as players need to step up to the plate and be more friendly, if you have to insult the community on general just to get people to talk it shows that there is something very wrong. This games only going to be as strong as the forums and the community, the forums are doing fine. The community is not, no one helps via general chat. Everyone is to busy to say "hey ill take 5minutes of my time to help you kill such and such mob or such and such quest.

We really need to fix this problem, granted it wont be fixed overnight. I don't expect it to be either. From one player to another, we need to fix this the devs can't help us here.

So please be my guest and reply here about your thoughts, comments and concerns. Please do not insult myself or others within this thread.

I have the same problem, starter worlds and early content have a decent group, people talking. Up in the 40s it really dies off, fleet is hit or miss. at 8 or 9 pm, the place should be jumping. Ilum is dead, 20 people, I haven't even bothered with the dailies.

This is a game I really want to love, but am not falling for it. My father plays, thats about all that keeps my sub. But GW2 is coming, here's hoping bioware has some tricks up their sleeve. Letting more people on each server would go a long way. They need to double population counts per server.