Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Darkness PvP Movie

SeraphimID

yeah darkness is not the flashiest class compared to deception or any other dps but thats why i love it, and this is the first video that i have seen of one. I play close to your style my builds a little different but well done sir

totally get you, good spec, and great vid.

so based on vid your rotation is:

wither, shock, (if proc) shock #2, lightning, wither thrash, assassinate

of course there are variations ie i think you did

wither, shock, thrash, shock, lightning, shock, assassinate

have you thought of the 27/2/12 spec?

And on a side not, I grab Dark Ward because it's required to have Dark Ward activated to get the 10% heal from overcharge saber.

There is no real rotation, more of a priority. I shock, wither, and discharge on cooldown, saber strike otherwise, blow cooldowns and force lightning at 3 stacks of HD. I only thrash if I need a bit of extra burst or if I'm going to force-cap. (Or if I just get sloppy and revert to how I played before they nerfed 27/14/0)

Not bad at all I play the same spec. Only advice I would give is use taunt/guard more but a big part of the video was 1v1 fights so those don't really apply. Most important advice I can give any darkness pvp specs out there is always make sure you either use stuns/shroud when you use Force Lightning with 3 stack HD. I also wear full stalker gear including focus unless I'm carrying the ball in huttball then I'll switch to shield. If you are biochem make sure you use the rakata stim pack before you use overcharge sabre heal as you have increased health and get a better heal from overcharge.

Enjoyed the video, didn't read entire thread - so not sure if you've answered...

But do you mind telling me how much Endurance and Willpower you have total? (You can include the numbers if they're buffed numbers, but let me know what buffs you're including.) More concerned with the Willpower total, to be honest though.

Thanks.

Enjoyed the video, didn't read entire thread - so not sure if you've answered...

But do you mind telling me how much Endurance and Willpower you have total? (You can include the numbers if they're buffed numbers, but let me know what buffs you're including.) More concerned with the Willpower total, to be honest though.

Thanks.

Currently, I'm sitting at 1269 Willpower and 1403 Endurance. As of today (post surge nerf) I'm sitting at 76.36% critical multiplier, was closer to 87% yesterday if memory serves me correctly.

Just for the record I've tried tried both specs with 1 point in shroud of darkness and 2 points in nerve wracking. To be completely honest I never noticed a difference between the specs. You don't really notice the 400ish HP you lose and you don't really notice the damage increase on the stunned targets either.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.