The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Powertech Pyrotech Damage @ 50

epitage

It seems you picked fights with both high explosive fuel (15s of +25% crit on 2 min cd) and where you got an above average proc rate of railshots.

While this is not that far off, it is not the average damage a pyro will dish out over a prolonged time either; those kind of videos are what got operatives crippled, so stop nerf-herding and enjoy your still working class. Nothing to see here, move along please.

Edited by Korevas

Explosive Fuel is turned on for each fight as it is only a 1min 45 sec cd with the 2-piece bonus.

...plus notice that when Explosive Fuel runs out, it is still decent damage.

I'm just trying to show that a class primarily used for tanking is viable for dps.

Edited by epitage

Explosive Fuel is turned on for each fight as it is only a 1min 45 sec cd with the 2-piece bonus.

...plus notice that when Explosive Fuel runs out, it is still decent damage.

I'm just trying to show that a class primarily used for tanking is viable for dps.

I'd love to say I'm surprised if anyone still thinks that a powertech can't fill the DPS role, but there are still people out there who think if your not dual wielding your a tank.

PT is defnitely viable dps, what do they bring to raid for the group? I know arsenal is stacking a 20% armor debuff for example

If played rigtht *amazing* damage and burst, which, on some boss fights quick burst damage here and there is VERY helpful. (i.e Mind Traps, Elites on Pylons, G4 in KP, burning stun droids on second boss in KP).

Most Pyros I run in to though couldn't manage heat if they had an unlimited amount......

If played rigtht *amazing* damage and burst, which, on some boss fights quick burst damage here and there is VERY helpful. (i.e Mind Traps, Elites on Pylons, G4 in KP, burning stun droids on second boss in KP).

Most Pyros I run in to though couldn't manage heat if they had an unlimited amount......

oubursting TM/HS/Unload/rail burst? really?

that is cool if it is true