POLL: 50 yet? Bored or rolling alts and happy?

TheHastyTadpole

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got a 50 Marauder I've been PVP'ing with. Dailies and Weeklies for gear. Almost have all of my Centurion/Champion gear. Once I get new sabers, I'll start working on Battlemaster gear.

I've got a level 15 or 16 Mercenary I'm leveling, too, mostly through PVP and Class Quests (the Marauder was a LOT of PVE before 50). He's been a lot of fun, mostly because it's such a different playstyle. I plan on speccing him as a healer for PVP and endgame PVE.

I wouldn't say I'm bored, except for when I'm running Ilum dailies and weeklies - running around in circles for hours gets tedious. The rest of the time I'm enjoying myself.

Mercenary 50, Valor 40

Operative 44, Valor 30

Shadow 29

Juggernaut 29

Commando 24

Sorc 18

Gunslinger 11

Bored. I'll try to level my Operative to 50 to see how the story ends, but that's all.

Maybe I'll check SWTOR in 6 months to see if something changed.

I played LOTRO today and there is some kind of magic in this game. SWTOR lacks a soul.

50 Commando. Enjoyed leveling him while everything was fresh and new. Been 50 for a while now and done the raids and pvp and what not.

To be honest, the thought of leveling up a new char makes me want to gouge my eyes out while running my nails down a chalkboard.

To sum it up, the reason why I unsubbed.

(I'm not trolling, I've just been browsing forums to see how many people share my opinion.)

So in MY OPINION, we need the race-to-endgamers just to report bugs on the high end content, but constantly hearing them complain about no end game content gets old for me personally. I commend you on your choice to dedicate your entire life to this game by playing so much, but please don't get upset when after you cross the finishline, it takes a little while for the game to catch up.?

So it is your opinion that these folks should provide free work, worse even pay for peforming this work?

What happened to the expectation of having something there waiting at max level. The progression right now is laughable ... Get tionese tokens for the same instances you are ONLY running for the drop from last boss because it is columni ... were they high when they thought of this? (Srsly even in WoW the tokens you got was used for the same tier of gear as the drops NOT lower ... Why the eff would I want to downgrade?)

Anyway back to my original point. It is My opinion that you should come over and rake all the leaves up off my lawn cause I am just too lazy ... This is exactly what you are saying.

Edited by WutsInAName

50 Sith Marauder

50 Imperial Sniper

32 Bounty Hunter Powertech

21 Republic Commando

11 Sith Sorceror

10 Jedi Sentinel

another 11 Sith Marauder on another server

and a 6 Smuggler

far from bored, levelling in this game has been much more fun than in any other MMO i have ever played going back to EQ1, and i plan to make even more alts, havent played a Jedi Consular yet, nor a Juggernaut, Merc, Operative, Vanguard, Sith Assassin etc.....

So far...

50 Gunslinger

50 Trooper

37 Juggernaut

24 Shadow

I started playing my shadow before my juggernaut but after I breezed through the starter quests I just decided to stay on it through to 50. I might make a BH next... What else is there to do?

I'm rolling alts and happy. All the people who were hell-bent on staying with one character should of waited a while before playing a brand-new MMO. The end-game is never set in stone in the first year of a MMO, never.

It took SWG 6 years to even have an endgame lol.

I don't get people who have 50's. I am stay at home dad who puts an easy 8-11 hrs of gameplay in a day. I have a 40, 37, 35, 2x 11 and a 1. How are people hav ing multiple 50's and able to keep a straight face and claim they didnt burn through content or that they actually have lives as well as gaming and complaining.

I'm 25. I've been playing since a few days before launch. I've been taking my time, and been doing other things.

I still plan to take this and another character or two to Level 50. Overall, when I play, I'm having fun.

This will probably be my last MMOG I play for a while. I'll give it a few months then quit for a year or two. I've been playing MMOGs since 2004 and I'm burning out.

Edited by JarenVestrit

Haven't reached 50 yet on any of my characters, highest is level 39, but I'm bored with the gameplay.

I thought Tera would be fun (tried the closed beta over the weekend), since the combat has collision detection, but the quests are pretty much the same as every other game. Kill 10 X, collect 10 Y.

I think I'm bored with MMOs overall. Still looking for someone to bring something new to the table, other than the same type of gameplay with a fancy wrapper.

In the end, I just want to have fun playing a game, and I haven't found that here.

Edited by Stevoli