Republic Leveling Guide

Almar

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to say welcome to all the new Swtor players that joined the game with the release in Asia! If any of you are planning on playing Republic this thread might be worth checking out! =D

Added a few Datacrons into the guide where it's appropriate to stop and collect them. Will throw more in as I go back through and make more adjustments.

Also someone help me keep this thread bumped jeeze!!!

• 2 weeks later...
quality guide. I tried up to level 33 on my republic character. But then I rerolled empire and I am lost.

Thanks! I actually got a little bit of work done on the Empire leveling guide but I really dread leveling an Imperial character, I find their storylines to be sooooo boooorrriiiinnnnggg =(

Thank you soo much for all of your hard work, it really helps. Also i have a small suggestion that would really help me. Im on chapter three with my knight and lv 38, so im way behind and trying to lv up on hoth. If you could maybe you can add an estimate of how many lv's you will gain per planet quest line. For example on hoth you can say after all these you can expect to gain this amount of lv. :D that would really help me and thanks again for all of your hard work:D

Thank you soo much for all of your hard work, it really helps. Also i have a small suggestion that would really help me. Im on chapter three with my knight and lv 38, so im way behind and trying to lv up on hoth. If you could maybe you can add an estimate of how many lv's you will gain per planet quest line. For example on hoth you can say after all these you can expect to gain this amount of lv. :D that would really help me and thanks again for all of your hard work:D

Each planet has a level range, that is the exact amount you should expect to gain while you're there =P .. If you're behind in anyway do some Warzones or Flashpoints for a level or two, I normally try to do Warzones in my 20s for a level or two, maybe three, and then I usually stay ahead of the curve for almost the entire game!

For anyone leveling through Tatooine you might want to swing by the Rakghoul dailies as they will give you a nice boost in XP for your level. I've got a full writeup here:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/flashpoints/rakghoulworldevent.cfm

They might not be around long so if you are looking for something fun to do head on over to the Dune Sea!

Also if you're short on money for one of your speeders grinding the Rakghoul DNA Samples and selling them is a great way to make credits. Most people are buying samples for 5k a piece, just /1 WTS [Rakghoul DNA Samples] and I am sure you'll get some bites!

For anyone leveling through Tatooine you might want to swing by the Rakghoul dailies as they will give you a nice boost in XP for your level. I've got a full writeup here:

http://almarsguides.com/swtor/flashpoints/rakghoulworldevent.cfm

They might not be around long so if you are looking for something fun to do head on over to the Dune Sea!

Also if you're short on money for one of your speeders grinding the Rakghoul DNA Samples and selling them is a great way to make credits. Most people are buying samples for 5k a piece, just /1 WTS [Rakghoul DNA Samples] and I am sure you'll get some bites!

This is a great boost of XP for anyone leveling up through Tat. I went through there on a lower level alt today and made 3/4 of a level. Just be cautious around the level 50 mobs that people spawn and don't accidentally pull one yourself. It won't end well.

On the upside people seem to be nice enough to rez you!

• 2 weeks later...