Why do people have to suck so bad at this game?

dcgregorya

well they could be undergeared and no useful abilities.

eg: a sniper at lv11 doesn't have that many useful abitlies and will die much faster compared to say lv16 where they get there knockback and some talent points.

Nah this is at level 50. They are undergeared though, because they're still wearing level 35 greens. And if you suggest to them that they gear up they get all huffy with you.

Same people every game, bottom of the list, no damage, no healing, no protection....

Not AFK, just awful at the game and they requeue for *EVERY* match.

I feel like I'm being griefed by how terrible they are.

If they are ending with 0 dmg 0 healing 0 protection and 0 objective points yet moving about the WZ they are prolly bots, they do exist and BW doesnt have the systems in place to stop them yet.

Same people every game, bottom of the list, no damage, no healing, no protection....

Have you ever though that those people are DOING THE OBJECTIVE and not medal farming? If your a huttball runner you won't have any dmg, protection, or healing. If you happen to be defending the unoccupied door/node you also won't get much stats. There's also a chance that they are getting in just as you are losing. If this is the case you won't see a MVP button near them

If they are ending with 0 dmg 0 healing 0 protection and 0 objective points yet moving about the WZ they are prolly bots, they do exist and BW doesnt have the systems in place to stop them yet.

It's not zero, it's more like 10000-15000. As in, non-zero but still really really bad.

Have you ever though that those people are DOING THE OBJECTIVE and not medal farming? If your a huttball runner you won't have any dmg, protection, or healing. If you happen to be defending the unoccupied door/node you also won't get much stats. There's also a chance that they are getting in just as you are losing. If this is the case you won't see a MVP button near them

No, because I play the game so I can see who is doing what. They're not. They're following around one guy trying to steal kills and failing at it badly. Btw, huttball runners aren't going to have the ball the entire time. There's no reason why most people can't shoot and move at the same time...

Edited by dcgregorya

You know what is real funny... half the classes in this game take no skill to play and ppl still suck playing them.

You know what is real funny... half the classes in this game take no skill to play and ppl still suck playing them.

Yeah. And if you politely ask them to stop queuing so people that aren't mentally handicapped can have a chance to play they complain you're harrassing them...

So..... imagine you are really new to gaming. You never played a MMO before.

Have no clue, but you like star wars.Had a great time lvl up on the starter planet.

Then at lvl 10 you get a pop up, you can now start pvp against other players.

You think wow cool. Then someone like YOU WITH YOUR ANGRY RANT ingame tells em hey you suck blabla flame smacktard sounds like a real s***

That new player will either do two things. 1 Ignore you and just keep playing and in time learn and become better like everyone had to do when they were new to something or

2. Feel bad and leave the game because some angry player was ranting ingame how crap he was.And because of this bioware lose alot of new subs that will help improve the game in the long run, because someone ingame have a bad attitude that in real life would give him a real punch in the face when talking like that.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

Stuff....

I'm not talking about levels 10->49. I'm talking about level 50 where I have to hang out with you or abandon PVP entirely until cross-server PVP comes out.

At what point though, when you're *********** useless and horrible, do you take a break for an hour or so to allow the rest of us to get our dailies done?

Edited by dcgregorya

I'm not talking about levels 10->49. I'm talking about level 50 where I have to hang out with you or abandon PVP entirely until cross-server PVP comes out.

At what point though, when you're *********** useless and horrible, do you take a break for an hour or so to allow the rest of us to get our dailies done?

Just because someone doesnt fit your "good player" mold or doesnt live up to your expectations means your dailies are more important than theirs? get over your self or go back to single player because you abviously flunk the plays well with others portion of being in a multiplayer game. Where do you draw the line? someone ends up with 10k dmg but they were active in the WZ and not a bot or afk, they dont deserve to get their daily done but someone does 300k dmg but were deathmatching it and didnt help at objectives and they deserve it?

Pay your sub, play your game and accept the fact that there are people of all skill levels doing the same thing, paying their own sub to play their own game, the alternative would be for you to stop paying and playing and immeadiatly improve this gaming community by your subtraction.

lol, I am sure you where a jerk in 10--49 too. To tell you the truth i would rather play with people who are casual or new to pvp then play with someone who is always talking crap. just take it easy and enjoy.