resolve bar = massive failure

Matic

hmm, currently i am under the impression it is the best solution i saw in the past 10 years. it is not perfect but is very good.

but it is totally different. no wonder most people have their difficulties with it.

p.s. no matter what system you will use, you will always get stomped to death if you are the focus of multiple enemies.

If roots affected resolve, sniper/gunslinger would be quite bad. Also, the CC break needs a shorter cooldown than 2 minutes. Perhaps 1?

same for telekinetiks sorcerers. hybrids would not be broken, but it would make it alot harder against melees which at endgame already is more than hard enough (endgame pvp not <50!).

Resolve works exactly as it's supposed to work, the problem with resolve is that most people don't have the slimmest idea of how it is supposed to work, read the stickied guide to resolve on the pvp forum.

It works exactly as it reads, it's just that most people don't bother to read before ranting.

I've lost count on how many times i've been stunned and i look down and i have a full resolve bar and it does jack ****, i just sit there and eat the damage til i'm dead -- fix it already god dammit

Heres a good example. You probably got rooted, used your cc break on that, then got stunned, which filled your resolve bar (THEN making you immune to being stunned FURTHER) and then you died because you blew your CC break on the wrong ability. It happens. The resolve bar wasn't at fault.

Edited by Celebrus