Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How can you post screenshots online?

muhidin

44 views and no one knows? Really?

You select "Print Screen" this takes a screen shot. It may not say it in game but it does.

Go to "Start" ....then "All Programs"....Accesories, click on "paint"

Should be an option to "Paste"...once done that screen shot is shown.

Then save file and upload to tiny picture or some site, copy the url and post it.

You select "Print Screen" this takes a screen shot. It may not say it in game but it does.

Go to "Start" ....then "All Programs"....Accesories, click on "paint"

Should be an option to "Paste"...once done that screen shot is shown.

Then save file and upload to tiny picture or some site, copy the url and post it.

So the game doesn't autogenerate a *.jpg like in other games, but just copies a print screen to the clipboard? That's...huh. Interesting.

Will have to try this again tonight then. Have hit both print screen and ctrl-print screen and its never generated that folder that I could find. Thanks.

I had this same problem - I thought the screenshot folder would be in the SWTOR folder where the game itself is stored but it actually generated under "My Documents".. I guess this has something to do with Windows 7?

I had this same problem - I thought the screenshot folder would be in the SWTOR folder where the game itself is stored but it actually generated under "My Documents".. I guess this has something to do with Windows 7?

I was wondering where the folder was. I kept looking everywhere for it. Thanks for posting this or I probably would have never looked there. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.