Is this intended? black-red saber on republic

SunwindIon

This is just completely false.

There are no crystals with faction restrictions.

Maybe get out of your starting planet before posting on something you clearly have no clue about. There is no restriction on the weapon that says "empire only", correct. But they can only be bought on the Empire fleet (black red) and republic fleet (black blue).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal, they have a blue and a red lightsaber. You can get those from archaeology at level 1.

Congratulations, you missed the entire point of this thread, and all other posts here trying to explain exactly what the post is about.

I salute you.

Anyone ever stop to think that this could be a screen cap from 1.2? I heard the pvp vendors sell those crystals now.

Edit* Here is a link to the patch note info from the 29th: http://swtorchamp.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-12-pvp-gear-info.html

Here is the info i pulled from it:

Crystals (March 29)

Advanced Black-Blue War Hero’s Crystal (+41 expertise) 150k credits, 1950 Warzone Commendations

Advanced Black-Orange War Hero’s Crystal (+41 expertise, 1500 PvP rating) 200 k credits, 1500 Ranked Warzone Commendations

Advanced Black-Purple War Hero’s Crystal (+41 expertise, 2000 PvP rating) 250 k credits, 3000 Ranked Warzone Commendations

Advanced Black-Red War Hero’s Crystal (+41 expertise) 150 k credits, 1950 Warzone Commendaitons

Advanced Green War Hero’s Crystal(+41 expertise) 500 Warzone Commendations

Advanced Red War Hero’s Crystal (+41 expertise) 500 Warzone Commendations

Edited by shadowhax