* We are sorry for kicking your in the Acid

* We are sorry that our neighbour gives you a second kick into the Acid

* We are sorry that we kick you from bridges with instant death

* We are sorry that we kick your from the catwalks

* We are sorry that we kick you from the catwalks when you carry the ball

* We are sorry that we kick you into the fire which is your death sentence

* We are sorry that we are faster to reach the next health buff

* We are sorry that we can chain knockback you since we are in the majority

* We are sorry that we have actually the skill with the highest dps: Instant Death with knockbacks

* We are sorry that we dont need any skill in certain situation to kill someone

Win! :D

We're sorry that we keep using our sprints and friendly-pull to score points.

We're sorry that we even often work with juggernauts and speed up that process.

We're sorry for doing the objective, we just want to win, even if that team is your's. :(

We're sorry for not letting the game drag on so you can farm some more kills and medals.

We're sorry for actually playing the game while marauders and mercenaries like yourself camp the center in tunnel-vision-mode.

We're sorry for finishing the game and walking away with sub-50K damage/healing, <3 medals, and zero objective points - while you farm to your heart's content in the middle.

We're sorry for occasionally passing the ball to you when we are unable to hold it, and we're sorry for not being there to receive the ball when you immediately toss it back while we're dead.

We're sorry for healing you, shielding you, CC'ing for you, and just helping you kill stuff in general.

We're sorry.

And we're sorry that when the nerf bat hits, and it will, that you will then be here QQ'ing about it. Then you will re-roll the new FOTM class so you can feel better about yourselves.

Ya, we're sorry you fail. :D

I'm sorry that as a commando/mercenary I don't have any ability to keep up with your various tools for moving across the map at a ridiculously high rate of speed (and am therefore more or less trapped either in the middle of the map or waiting for you uselessly at the edge of the map).

I'm sorry that whenever I plot out the perfect path to run through, I get allied pull to a different spot with 4 red names and a lit fire pit in front of me from someone trying to help. I don't blame them for trying to help, but honestly, Sorcerers are unlikely to get great position to pull someone in and sometimes actually makes it easier to catch up to the ball carrier.

And i'm sorry that when you speed past me I giggle to myself and grapple you back into the fire or, if you are about to score, into the pit.

I was rather impressed the other day when a BH pulled my sage towards a fire pit, and as I was about to land, another BH pulled me into another fire pit.

Start apologizing to the Juggernauts then. They also have utility, stronger utility than sorcerers, to score in Huttball. So preemptively, before you start whining about them.

They can leap to friendly stealthed targets standing near the goal line. There's literally no way to counter that or see it coming. But that's fine. Not as OP as moving fast for 2 seconds or having a friendly grapple that's no different from being passed to.

Yea because when you pass the ball you travel with it and now have two players together that can both continue working together to score.

No different at all...

And we're sorry that when the nerf bat hits, and it will, that you will then be here QQ'ing about it. Then you will re-roll the new FOTM class so you can feel better about yourselves.

Ya, we're sorry you fail. :D

Waiting for it happily. Then I can get back to playing the class I love the flavor of without everyone accusing me I just roll FOTM. I can also feel more unique when my teams no longer have 4 sages :(

Luckily, Bioware knows what they're doing, and Sages won't be nerfed "to the ground." But in a fair and acceptable way, because they don't "give in to the whining", they see the number of complaints and investigate the issue on their own and listen to the posts that actually make fair arguments.

Edited by Grubfist