Looking for a Leveling Friend

Technocolor

Hey guys i'm looking for a couple of friends to play some star wars with. I was a competent WoW player not too long ago, but all my friends are still in the WoW phase if you know what I mean. I was a 3 time gladiator on WoW so i'm looking for players who are some what serious atleast in the game and progressing through pve and pvp.

I'm usually on from weekdays> 3:30-11:00pm central time and any time during the weekends. I have Vent, Skype, and Teamspeak. I don't care what server we play on or what faction, I just wanna make some friends and enjoy some Star Wars. If anyones interested add me on Skype > technocolors. or just post on this thread.

Thanks for reading my post, and enjoy your day.

Edited by Technocolor

If you don't mind coming over to Jedi Covenant, I run a casual based guild with members of all levels. You should be able to meet some people to run with =) The link is in my sig if you want to check us out. If you prefer to play the republic faction, we have formed our Rep guild too. The website for that is not currently set up so the one is my sig is what we are using for now. The Republic side of Umbrella Corp is The Dharma Initiative. We have people in the US and EU so there is always some of us around, though some of us might be on our alts of the other faction. =)

I've done this with several of my friends so far. I actually have alt characters that I leave at-level with various friends and their characters so that we can group up for all of the class quests and group missions etc. Really enriches the experience when you have a partner alongside you throughout the entire storyline.

We play on Terentatek, Imperial side. My main character is Zandragal.

Uther Wynn server, Republic.

We are a social guild, with the emphasis on community rather than hardcore. We have some pretty cool folk so far, including several ex wow. We have TS3, run events and activities, do pve, pvp, heroics, flashpoints etc, all within our community.

If this sounds like your thing, you can find all about us on our website

http://www.swtorguild.co.uk

Or message me if you have any questions.

Good luck with your search!

Xericor