Light side roll call

MUFanatic

Hey i'm just curious as to how many people are playing their characters with a light sided focus (Republic or Empire). In my experience with other players, granted a very small number out of the player base, I have been the only person I've seen playing with a light sided focus. I am a Sith so that has an affect on this but I've also noticed on my republic alt the majority of people i've played with playing the dark side as well.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by MUFanatic

Hey i'm just curious as to how many people are playing their characters with a light sided focus (Republic or Empire). In my experience with other players, granted a very small number out of the player base, I have been the only person I've seen playing with a light sided focus. I am a Sith so that has an affect on this but I've also noticed on my republic alt the majority of people i've played with playing the dark side as well.

Edit: Spelling

Empire side, my main (Agent) is light-sided. Can't bring myself to play otherwise. All my Republic characters are (or will be) more or less light-siders as well. My Inq though is dark side, BH neautral and SW... Probably neutral or dark... Dunno yet.

Weird that you see so few players with light side alignment.

On my server it's huge majority of Republic and big chunk of Empire.

I don't know why people choose dark side besides using some of DS exclusive items (red sabers) or role-playing Sith. I tried playing game as a smuggler to make interesting choices without bothering about light/dark side, and without picking dark side where it was just "be rude for a sake of being rude" - ended up Light III.

Besides - if you play bountyhunter or Agent and you really want to be part of Empire than you need to go for light side anyway - All empire starships and big chunk of canons/weapons shoot green, and green blaster bolds are reserved for Light 1. :D

Edited by Sky_walkerPL