vs. Sentinels

Telos

Lol.

Wait... Lol.

Sides.... Hurting.....

Let me get this right? You beat every single class with absolute ease with one exception and you're whinging about it?!

Lol.

Painful... Ribs....

But just for you, since I routinely eat sorcs for free meals, I'ma tell you how the good ones roll. First, ditch your stupid hybrid spec, you have no chance by spamming nukes, we're gonna laugh off the damage. Second, go full Madness and get Creeping Terror. Free root that does dmg over time and doesn't effect resolve? You need it. Next, wait till we blow force leap. Then, and this is really simple, immediately electrocute the sentinel, turn around, pop cc breaker since you'll be rooted and snared at this point, and pop speed. Run like the wind, you can get far enough easily. Leap is on a 15s (12 for some) cooldown. It's not spammable. Save your knockback for the second leap. If it takes you more than 30s (24 for some) to kill the sentinel while he's stunned/rooted/knockback/snared and trying to walk to you, you're bad and you should feel bad.

The very good ones will counter this, but it'll deal with most. Don't spam everything you have in panic mode, we'll just survive it and bash your head in.

Several factors play into this, but in short did he use the 60 sec mitigation CD or not? You know the one that reflects damage and refreshes every time he takes damage?

In short if he has that CD you need to CC him and run away, that simple.

Get him to use it, and then hope your team are aware enough to CC him for 12 sec and let the shield drop ten he can be killed.

And then....

Make it your life purpose to target him whenever he gets within 30m lol

Edited by Cempa

Sentinels/Marauders are easily controlled via CC, I know, my main is a Marauder, if they sneak on you, then use overload to knock them back and when they force charge then static barrier up, stun them and finally force speed away. Job done. Don't take marauders/sentinels on one on one as a sorcerer since Marauder/sentinels have more interrupts then most other classes which is kinda sorcerer's weak spot and considering that their main interrupt can be talented down to a mere 6 seconds (it also blocks the ability it breaks for 4 seconds...)

Also marauder and sentinel pretty much require close range, their only ability really over 10 meters is force charge which has a 12 second cool down, take advantage of that fact, their only other ways to close gaps larger then 10 meters are two movement speed buffs, one they probably wasted on getting at you (which is the 4 second cloak) and the other has some requirements which means they are not very likely to use it... get back to your team, it's the one fight you don't want to do one-vs-one because of the gap closer and interrupts.

Lol.

Wait... Lol.

Sides.... Hurting.....

Let me get this right? You beat every single class with absolute ease with one exception and you're whinging about it?!

Lol.

Painful... Ribs....

But just for you, since I routinely eat sorcs for free meals, I'ma tell you how the good ones roll. First, ditch your stupid hybrid spec, you have no chance by spamming nukes, we're gonna laugh off the damage. Second, go full Madness and get Creeping Terror. Free root that does dmg over time and doesn't effect resolve? You need it. Next, wait till we blow force leap. Then, and this is really simple, immediately electrocute the sentinel, turn around, pop cc breaker since you'll be rooted and snared at this point, and pop speed. Run like the wind, you can get far enough easily. Leap is on a 15s (12 for some) cooldown. It's not spammable. Save your knockback for the second leap. If it takes you more than 30s (24 for some) to kill the sentinel while he's stunned/rooted/knockback/snared and trying to walk to you, you're bad and you should feel bad.

The very good ones will counter this, but it'll deal with most. Don't spam everything you have in panic mode, we'll just survive it and bash your head in.

you seem like an ******e that isn't very good at video games