Hardest 1v1?

NrOneHero

I agree that people claiming that they never lost 1 on 1 are full of b...

I would like to see them in their fresh 50s going against 50-60 valor player.

But back to the topic:

I think that currently assasins (i don't know which spec, I am guessing tank one) are the hardest to kill, as they can vanish in combat and drink shock water. If you are quick you can do it too, unless you are stunned for the n'th time. I would really like to see how many cc skills can such asassin use in 2 minutes (our trinket cooldown). We can mezz him and watch him sleep or choke and watch him fly. Not mentioning that there is at most 50% of hitting him, solid dmg reduction and about 18-19K hp on average.

I think that operatives are also hard to get, as some mentioned before, not many tools we got to counter their skills.

I also think that 1 on 1 with good sniper will end badly for anni mara, as we loose gap closer and disruption due to shield. Not to mention the amount of cc he has.

The rest is quite easy I think.

its a hybrid spec.. and your right any other class even healers are cake they just take longer.... as for those pesky assasins its a 24/4/12 hybrid spec that just lets them heal and dish dmg at the same time... they take a while but they can be beaten... other than that its DOT DOT CHOKE *****es for fun on any other classs... as for tyhe ppl saying stealth ops ect tehy are a joke i can let o0ne open up onme stun ect ect but then he has me to 50 percent... he doesnt get anymore life of me nuff said and thats not hitting my med packs thats me hitting my adrenals trinks turning around and DOT DOT CHOKing that *****

People saying the hardly lost any 1on1's mustn't be lying. I mean, how often do you actually do any real duels? In Warzones I'm focused on doing something that's useful for my team. Doing a 1on1 is most likely not helping. Most of the times people of your / opposing team come to alter the end of the battle.

Back to the topic, I only have some trouble with OPs/Assassins. Just because of the stealth and initial damage output which gives them a huge advantage. If you got no chance to fend off any of the nuke it's hard to get the upper hand, but nothing impossible.

The Marauder is a strong 1v1 class but requires more skill to hurt than some of the one-button range dps. In bigger fights we're basically cannon fodder once some guys spotted us :)

I was dueling my buddy last night and I have to say his merc (not tracer spam) was the hardest I have ever fought 1v1. There was nothing to int and his mobility killed me. I only won 1 of the fights out of like 10.

I found the key was to make him miss his opening and if pulled that off right I had a chance but it was still tough. Now if I met him in a wz where he didn't have ideal conditions to pull of his opener perfectly I would destroy but in a duel the hardest I have fought.