Lord Scourge vs Darth Malgus

undeadsithdread

in the book revan. scourge battles a sith lord, nyriss sends him to eliminate her rival on the dark council. this guy is past it and scourge struggles but wins. nyriss would have killed him if revan didn't save him. and he only killed meetra because he stabbed her in the back

in deceived. malgus beats a jedi master in the temple. and his padawan twice (i count the first battle as a win to malgus as erin gets in a speeder and leaves mid battle) then at the end of the book malgus utterly destroys lord adrass

going on the two books malgus wins, however 300 years of life is a long time to improve. so i can't call it

(hope this is clear, names might be misspelled. spell check is rubbish with starwars names :p)

good points. allthough in the codex of Lord scourge states that he killed alot of sith lords during those 300 years, i recon he earned alot of experience and skils in that time.

As the Sith Emperor’s personal executioner, the grimly fatalistic Lord Scourge has personally killed more than a hundred Jedi–and ten times as many Sith. Even the most powerful members of the Dark Council avoid offending the man bearing the title “the Emperor’s Wrath.” Lord Scourge has dutifully served the Empire for over three hundred years, his life unnaturally prolonged by perverse technology and his master’s dark side powers. Centuries spent watching his fellow Sith Lords rise and fall has given Lord Scourge a unique perspective on people. He can analyze someone’s flaws after only brief observation, and freely shares his perceptions (whether they’re wanted or not).

• 1 month later...

Malgus > Scourge.

BUT Scourge's primary ability (other than being immortal) is that he doesn't just feed off emotions - her GORGES himself on them like freaking binge eater. Darth Nyris makes it sound like when it comes to feeding off emotions, Scourge is an eating contest champ (I sort of want to see that contest - "I DRINK YOUR HATE. I DRINK IT UP.") Haha!

To me Malgus is clearly more powerful than Scourge and Scourge's best hope of victory would be to feed off Malgus. I still think he'd fail, but he probably would come pretty close.