Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No you didnt specifically say that but your tone is condescending to say the least. And no i DONT think it should entitle me to anything but is it natural to be annoyed that you get in dead last? yea. But your original post didnt give ANYONE who is in the last Wave day the benefit of the doubt. You cast a pretty broad net.

I purposefully left out financial situations because that is not fair at all to bring up. There was a reason I left it out of my post. To do so would be hurtful.

I picked two very good reasons for holding off on pre-orders. I left out financial hardship. Sue me? ;)

Edited by XOrionX

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=29652

Good afternoon!

We realize that Early Game Access is a hot topic right now, causing a lot of threads about invite waves and the possibility of a Bonus one to pop up. In order to keep the forums tidy and conversations in one place, please use the Bonus Wave! thread for those of you wishing to discuss this matter.

Thank you for understanding!

Bonus wave please!

Please?

Please?

Edited by Aesthym

Seeing as they are directing people to this thread for a bonus wave, I suppose we can always hope they will give us one?

All I would like to know is if there really are that many people left that they cannot just let them all in. I'm fine with not getting in till tomorrow, but to be left one week's worth of people away from getting in, it just seems like a slap to the face without at least someone giving a confirmation of why. I don't mind what the reason is, whether it is they were tired, or they thought the servers were stressed enough, or if there are just too many people. I'd just personally like to know.

It really is a bit arsy to leave us hanging all bloody day, and then stop letting people in with at most two waves left. Does Bioware seriously think that we'd all rather wait until tomorrow than queue for a few minutes?

I would have stayed in queue 18 hours rather than having endured this botch.

Now a new Sith Code too!

Peace is a lie, there is only Bonus Wave.

Through Bonus Wave, I gain strength.

Through Bonus Wave, I gain power.

Through Bonus Wave, I gain victory.

Through Bonus Wave, my chains are broken.

The Bonus Wave shall free me.

Procrastinate or No money? No, I say smart shopper. Once again, as an aging gamer, its hard to justify dropping 50-70 bucks on a game that may or may not be any good. It doesn't matter if you're the biggest fanboi in the world or just an avid gamer. Some of us waiting til after the beta to actually get our hands in it to decide to purchase.

On another note. Being a 7 December redeemer, but yet not making the cut, it makes me feel like I bought an airline ticket... 3 months in advance... for 7 December... NOT AS A STANDBY, but with an assigned seat. Getting to the terminal, then being told, "Oh sorry, you've gotta wait for the next flight because we over-booked...."

I COULDA MISSED THE STAR WARS CONVENTION IF THIS WAS AN AIRLINE FLIGHT!! *cries*goes to play some random game til tomorrow*

Unless.... Bonus Wave???