Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The whole wave implementation is a good idea in my book.

But leaving those last few out (a lot of us had troubles with preorder codes etc) is just harsh.

An MMO is .. for me.. about friends, leveling with them, instancing with them. You took that bit away from me untill a few days of nolifing have passed.

I don't agree with not letting the last few in.

That said.. I would really hope that you could squeeze in another bonus wave.

Hey BIOWARE why are you still taking *********** preorders with early access, maybe we would all be in if you would stop taking these preorders for early access, let everyone in up to the 14th in and than MAYBE than let the rest of these people who didnt preoder early enough in!!!

I second this. I already paid for my game in full and youre letting people who paid the bare minimum $5 in AND giving them a grace period. Are you serious? Really bioware? This is a ****** Blizzard move. ,!,, -_- Enjoy your wait. Thats what it feels like. How many people could possibly be left?! JUST LET US PLAY THE DAMN GAME JESUS CHRIST!

Out of pure curiosity, how is that a Blizzard move? Despite the duration of ten thousand years between opening a ticket and having a GM contact you, I'd say Blizzard's support is pretty decent. Not to mention how any problem you might have can be solved with a few clicks on their site, unlike here where you can't even link a simple authenticator app to your account... Nevertheless, I'm still psyched as hell for the actual game, but this site is absolute crap.