Bonus wave!!!!

OGronD

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody knows how many people pre-ordered after the 5th. They did it by population numbers, not by dates.

I'm just going to throw this out there, you guys really should have pre-ordered earlier. Not trolling, or anything. I'm just being honest.

They obviously rewarded the faithful, early pre-orders for being exactly that, "faithful," if you procrastinated, or maybe were on the fence for a while and werent sure if you were playing, you paid the price. They arent punishing you, they are just rewarding everyone else.

Alright you know im not really sweatng this but i mean really? I dont have a job for 6 months, living with some finacial assistance where i have to live with some family for a few months im SO sorry that i didnt THINK to preorder a VIDEOGAME. Im not sweating it but really i dont expect to get special treatment because i want to play but i am entitled to think that its a lil annoying to cut off the DEC peeps in half. But whatever.

guys dont post here! make your own BONUS WAVE thread! we will be heard! we are paying customers and the customer is always right!

You're not paying yet. Early access is entirely at Bioware's discretion...they owe you at most 1 day of early access...which everyone will eventually get if they preorder.

You don't start paying until the 20th of december when you enter your retail code.

I understand why people would do this, but you guys do realize that after sending out 8 waves today, the chance of sending out another bonus wave is slim to none, right?

I mean, they already said on Twitter that they were done for the day over an hour ago.