4v4 Team Deathmatch Warzone?

xavierpaquin

Seems like a nice alternative to arenas. A priori, it would be balanced around the team/role model which is the basis of the game. From what I understand, the problem with arenas in WoW was that it introduced problems by steering away from the team-based play around which the game was balanced.

Are there any other arguments against it? Would you like to see it?

make a team of 4 Mercenaries, DAT DMG, DAT HEALING.. maybe if we interupt them! oh yeah... you cant.

it will take years to fix the balance issue in this game.

Great idea if the game was made for pvp and balancing well.. too bad that wont be happening in swtor :(

I'll say this for you OP as you are clearly afraid:

ARENA.

Also:

NO!

... I'm not afraid, I'm talking about arenas in my post. However I think they shouldnt go under or over 4 people to fix balancing issues.

If you're gonna say no at least give some reason?

Great idea, but I don't think this game is balanced enough to pull it off well.

I'd like to hear more about how it isnt? Im still discovering the game.

Edited by xavierpaquin

... I'm not afraid, I'm talking about arenas in my post. However I think they shouldnt go under or over 4 people to fix balancing issues.

If you're gonna say no at least give some reason?

I'd like to hear more about how it isnt? Im still discovering the game.

I would have to say the biggest thing is do something for the ranged vs melee , the rest of the crap you can kind of work around (for now) but right now ranged classes are laughing.

Balancing issues when it comes to team play is innate.

Anyone who has run a premade against another premade will know this.

making your team have all of 1 or 2 different classes will not be as effective as the team who utilises all classes.

Anyone who thinks different needs to make some friends.

Balancing issues when it comes to team play is innate.

I wouldnt say thats all there is to it, but i think it definitely has something to do with it. Thats why it seems to me that arenas of 4 would would be perfect as that number allows diversity which smooths out class imbalances.

I would have to say the biggest thing is do something for the ranged vs melee , the rest of the crap you can kind of work around (for now) but right now ranged classes are laughing.

How does that problem affect the viability of a 4v4 deathmatch warzone specifically?