Datacrons & larger body types

Weaselfeatures

Are they going to fix the fact that there are two datacrons in the game that larger body types can't get to or is there a way to get at them.

I was lucky on Alderaan because there was an Imp the other side of the hole you have to walk through and managed to force leap and clip through the gap at him (Then he killed me lol)

I only have one datacron left to get to finish the set and I can't get at it because my character is too large to get through the gap to it (Corellia). It's really frustrating because I'm a bit of a completionist and am trying to fill my codex.

Has anybody gotten the +4 Presence datacron on Corellia who has a "bigger build" (nice way of saying fat) character? Do you think a guardian/trooper could "pull" me through the gap?

yes i have all datacrons on my gunslinger male body type 3, they can all be gotten to with a bit of brainpower thrown behind the problem, there are plenty of guides on here and even videos on youtube showing how to attain them.

Has anybody gotten the +4 Presence datacron on Corellia who has a "bigger build" (nice way of saying fat) character? Do you think a guardian/trooper could "pull" me through the gap?

I've gotten one of the datacrons that block large body types by intercedeing to a friendly on the other side so, yes, you could have a friendly pull you through.