What do you think were the worst lines in the prequels?

MefuneAkira

Episode II - Anakin and Obiwan chase a bounty hunter into a cantina.

Anikan - "I think he is a she and I think she is a changeling"

Obi-Wan - "In that case be extra careful"

(Extra careful? Seriously?)

Episode II

C3PO - " This is such a drag"

Episode I

"Oh, Jar Jar, you iz in big doo-doo this time"

What do you got?

Edited by MefuneAkira

"If you're not with me, you're my enemy!" Anakin should of just said "you're against" me, rather then "my enemy!"

But my favorite line in the prequels is in episode one, it's a scene in Coruscant where I heard Palpatine say the following: "There is no serenity, only politics." I laughed in the middle of the movie last night when I was wacthing it

Any scene between adult Anakin and Padme. I've seen forests that are less wooden than those two together.

Anything uttered by Hayden Christiansen in either movie. Some of the Anakin lines in ep 1 were pretty bad too.

"I heard Master Yoda talking about midichlorians. I was wondering....what are midichlorians?"

Why would he freaking announce he's about to ask a question?

Episode 1: Anakin saying "Boonta Eve" That boy should never be allowed to EVER say that again. I forget the whole quote but he said something like "I'm going to be in the race on Boonta Eve"

Something about the way he says it makes me want to club seals : /

Also when he yells "Yippie!" ***. Who does that.....Yippie!!!!!

They should have gone with the other kid who was a good actor but just didn't have the look. Young anakin destroyed that movie.

Oh yeah I forgot "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick"

Look what you made me do. Now baby seals everywhere must live in fear!!!!

1. "We's a gonna get crunched." Basically anything Jar Jar said in any of the movies.

2. Obi Wan's wooden, forced laugh in the elevator in Ep. II. This makes me want to hunt

down George Lucas and force him to watch the untouched original trilogy ala Clockwork

Orange.

Episode 1: Anakin saying "Boonta Eve" That boy should never be allowed to EVER say that again. I forget the whole quote but he said something like "I'm going to be in the race on Boonta Eve"

Something about the way he says it makes me want to club seals : /

Also when he yells "Yippie!" ***. Who does that.....Yippie!!!!!

They should have gone with the other kid who was a good actor but just didn't have the look. Young anakin destroyed that movie.

Oh yeah I forgot "I'll try spinning, that's a good trick"

Look what you made me do. Now baby seals everywhere must live in fear!!!!

Yeah, "Yippie". I cringed at that one. lol

Poor Poor baby seals. Curse you Lucas!!