Why not just the storyline??

DarthWarduke

Ok so after completing a storyline and getting to level 50 why do we need to do all those little quests again?

Why not be able to just do your storyline quest and be able to level accordingly or have the quest scale to your level. I really do not care about those 50 other quests per planet and Just want to crank out the storyline.

If you start another character, you will do 98% of the same things. You could try just doing your class quests and getting XP from boxed PvP but that's if you don't get crazy before 50. Daily space combat can help at lower levels too. Edited by Dreossk

Ok so after completing a storyline and getting to level 50 why do we need to do all those little quests again?

Why not be able to just do your storyline quest and be able to level accordingly or have the quest scale to your level. I really do not care about those 50 other quests per planet and Just want to crank out the storyline.

Just do what a lot of us do. We do our class quest, and warzones. It's a bit slow but you don't have to do all the other boring quests.

If you start another character, you will do 98% of the same things. You could try just doing your class quests and getting XP from boxed PvP but that's if you don't get crazy before 50. Daily space combat can help at lower levels too.

Thats what i've done, first character did nearly every quest. Subsequent characters are doing the storyline only filled with pvp for the lost XP. By my reckoning I have a few months left before all the characters I want to play are at lvl cap. With no progession outside of grouping at 50 I guess that will be it.

/signed in octuplicate!

I have no desire to play any more alts through any of those 'little quests' ever again. Especially the ones on Taris. And Balmorra. And Corellia...

:(

Because this is a MMO. Time sinks are good for business.

Because this is a MMO. Time sinks are good for business.

Precisely. If you just got a ton of exp simply by doing the class quests, you'll just end up with a server full of 50s in less than a couple days and be right back on the forums asking for more content.

I started noticing that I was leveling too fast making it so each planet I reached it became easier and easier. This was because I was doing ever little quest and FP.

I decided that for each character I created I'd pick and choose the planets where I would go and find and complete every little quest. So for example my jedi might do every quest he can find on Tatooine but my Trooper only completes (for the most part) his story line and visa versa when it comes to Nar Shaddaa. I find this stops me from leveling too fast and it also makes it so I don't end up doing the side quests an annoying amount of times.