Alt Advanced class

Darpo-

So I got my alt to lvl 10 yesterday, then I went to sleep. It's a Bounty Hunter and my main is a Commando. Do I have to pick Mercenary or Powerrtech as AC? Mercenary is the mirror class of Commando so I will just do the same with a different story then... But I doubt if I will like Powertech. So what should I do?

Yes merc is a mirror of commando. You don't HAVE to go PT, nothing stopping yoi from going merc.

As for enjoying it, I would reccommend giving it a try because you can at least reroll 1-10 relatively easy but it's down to you.

Also the story is VERY different for BHs and Troopers so that can vary your Merc from your commando :)

Yes merc is a mirror of commando. You don't HAVE to go PT, nothing stopping yoi from going merc.

As for enjoying it, I would reccommend giving it a try because you can at least reroll 1-10 relatively easy but it's down to you.

Also the story is VERY different for BHs and Troopers so that can vary your Merc from your commando :)

You're too late, I already picked Powertech, just because I wanna know what it's like to tank and maybe I might like it.

PT is a solid choice. you dont have to tank, they're good dps

merc would have just been the exact same thing as your commando, but with different names on the spells. cant see the point in playing a mirror class as an alt :p

I agree. I like Ranged DPS and healing more, but I have a healing companion on my PT and it's possible to do Ranged DPS, but I will lose damage. I can also just start with Ranged attacks and then move to the target and do Melee DPS. Btw, when do I get a knife?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.