The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

How often should I PVP?

TheRuthless

So I've been reading a bunch about people being owned in WZ's when they hit a fresh 50 so I'm wondering how I make sure this doesn't happen! I'm a level 30 marauder atm and I WZ twice per level. I haven't bought anything with the commendations I get and was wondering is there a Valor rank I should get BEFORE level 50 and what I should do with my warzone commendations? Thanks!

you will want to buy one champion bag before you hit level 50, u will also want to have 1000 warzone & 1000 mercenary commendations when you hit level 50 so u can buy 5 more champion bags. You also want to have a nice stack of Expertise Adrenals & PVP Medpacs. Aditionally if you pvp alot you can buy 5 of the level 42 weapons to strip out the expertise mod to put into your moddable gear

Haha I enjoy PvP but I'm having fun with the story and kind of want challenging quests instead of pvping levels and just owning quests and the story.

you will want to buy one champion bag before you hit level 50, u will also want to have 1000 warzone & 1000 mercenary commendations when you hit level 50 so u can buy 5 more champion bags. You also want to have a nice stack of Expertise Adrenals & PVP Medpacs. Aditionally if you pvp alot you can buy 5 of the level 42 weapons to strip out the expertise mod to put into your moddable gear

Thank you very much.