swtor grass render distance graphic setting should be added

MastaKorgy

Swtor needs a grass render distance graphic setting, because as I am sure everybody is disliking how the grass increases and decreases length such a short distance from you. This distance needs to be editable.

I understand that if the grass draw distance can be edited, that players with low-end pcs will try to max their graphic settings and then complain that their pcs can't handle the game. In order to fix this, SWTOR should be able to automatically detect when a person has a high end pc, and adjust the graphics accordingly.

Edited by MastaKorgy

• 8 months later...

Noone cares about graphics...except you got no real life, and are a machine.

ou need a smooth gameplay no lag machine.

I know its not possible with this lifetime global cooldown...mabe so the graphics can be dealt with, graphics noone ever cared for except our 11 years young Doctors from University, or pacifists.

Noone cares about graphics...except you got no real life, and are a machine.

ou need a smooth gameplay no lag machine.

I know its not possible with this lifetime global cooldown...mabe so the graphics can be dealt with, graphics noone ever cared for except our 11 years young Doctors from University, or pacifists.

I have a great pc, that's why I care about graphics. To me, visuals mean almost everything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.