The UNOFFICIAL "Left out in the cold" Thread. Let's huddle up together.

Justinjedi

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean that is only a fair assumption, since it's assumed that anyone who preordered in December isn't hardcore about the game.

Just because I'm not hardcore about the Star Wars universe doesn't mean I won't be hardcore about the game. I haven't liked anything with the Star Wars label on it since The Return of the Jedi. But if they do the game mechanics well, you can bet I'll be hardcore.

I mean...I f'ing hate the Warcraft universe. But love or hate the lore and graphics, WoW is a well-done game. Especially the endgame.

My best friend pre-ordered on Dec. 5 and got in on the last wave today. He never came to the forums complaining that I got in and he didn't.

I kept telling him for months he should pre-order. He was worried about getting burned and held off. He wishes now that he hadn't. He doesn't blame BioWare for it and did not feel the need to post ridiculous threads talking about how much of a failure they are or how unfair things are.

I am curious as to why ur in here.....

Seeing as though ur already in.. confused me as to why ur even in here.. i thought this post was for ppl that werent in yet to vent off.

Ur now promoted to the rank of vent blocker--

You are Vent-blocking mister!!

My wife actually got the codes ordered on July 21st while I was in Afghanistan. We thought our codes would reserve our spot in line. Unbeknownst to us, registration was the key to early access, not purchase. We'd have probably found that out had we spent the required 12 hours per day searching the internet for developers' hints about how the early access rollout would occur.

I didn't find out that we had to register the games until last week. Obviously we're still waiting for early access. I'm really disappointed with this whole deal. Oh well, I spent the morning scuba diving and the afternoon with my niece. It's nice to have a real life.

im positive you get in today ( its 1:29 in my country ). They said todays is gonna be one final wave. It will include all who pre ordered the game. This all was mentioned on twitter.

This isn't true at all.According to http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745

They will keep inviting people using multiple waves as always. I hope we all get in and our chances are looking good.

My best friend pre-ordered on Dec. 5 and got in on the last wave today. He never came to the forums complaining that I got in and he didn't.

I kept telling him for months he should pre-order. He was worried about getting burned and held off. He wishes now that he hadn't. He doesn't blame BioWare for it and did not feel the need to post ridiculous threads talking about how much of a failure they are or how unfair things are.

I ordered 2 days after him. I havent complained until today because leaving off 1 week is ridiculous.

My wife actually got the codes ordered on July 21st while I was in Afghanistan. We thought our codes would reserve our spot in line. Unbeknownst to us, registration was the key to early access, not purchase. We'd have probably found that out had we spent the required 12 hours per day searching the internet for developers' hints about how the early access rollout would occur.

I didn't find out that we had to register the games until last week. Obviously we're still waiting for early access. I'm really disappointed with this whole deal. Oh well, I spent the morning scuba diving and the afternoon with my niece. It's nice to have a real life.

Why not read the original e-mail? This was at the bottom of my digital purchase e-mail from Origin:

Additional Product Information:

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Standard Edition Pre-Order Fee - 1) Go to http://www.swtor.com/preorder/code

2) Click "Register your pre-order" (You will be prompted to log in or create a Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ account if needed)

3) Enter and Confirm your pre-order code when prompted.

4) Complete Registration.

5) You will be notified by email of your early access time at a later date.

Who did you order through?

Sounds like your friend isn't really all that excited. Lots of other people are. You seem to think everyone has the same interest level in the game. Flawed logic if so.

lol He spent the past two days at his computer waiting for Twitter updates and hitting refresh on his e-mail to see if he got in.

Whining is not synonymous with excitement.