The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

bored, need reitemization and story

Febibi

anyone else bored and finding it hard to even log in due to boredom? 4 x 50 and 2 of them full battlemaster....

beat all of the pve as well and i love the pve...they did an amazing job but ige has it right....

TOR = best "single" player mmo of all time.... but the massive multiplayer part is missing...

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOPE they give some reason to play and start updating as fast as rift did....star wars is amazing and the worlds were a dream come true.... lets get going though, dont give up on the fans...

We need candy...if you give good pvp, and story ...fun cinemeatic story at a monthly rate you will succeeed.....

suggest you also introduce a hybrid class for everyone that includes energy/force/ammo resupply..... maybe overhaul the operative/smuggler for this..... their ranged spec is a waste and relies on melee...so overhaul them to be a refresh type....

also you may want to rethink the 4 person group thing.... everyone, and i mean everyone thinks it was a horrid idea... too small and 16 man groups need reitemization.... 16 man is a waste of time, buggy and same exact drops as 8 man.... in fact the ratio of drops is even less making it a major waste of time.... and with no reward...why waste your time and 15 friends time ....go on 2 8 mans for same loot pool, better drop ratio, and quicker clear.

anyone else bored and finding it hard to even log in due to boredom? 4 x 50 and 2 of them full battlemaster....

beat all of the pve as well and i love the pve...they did an amazing job but ige has it right....

TOR = best "single" player mmo of all time.... but the massive multiplayer part is missing...

I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOPE they give some reason to play and start updating as fast as rift did....star wars is amazing and the worlds were a dream come true.... lets get going though, dont give up on the fans...

We need candy...if you give good pvp, and story ...fun cinemeatic story at a monthly rate you will succeeed.....

suggest you also introduce a hybrid class for everyone that includes energy/force/ammo resupply..... maybe overhaul the operative/smuggler for this..... their ranged spec is a waste and relies on melee...so overhaul them to be a refresh type....

also you may want to rethink the 4 person group thing.... everyone, and i mean everyone thinks it was a horrid idea... too small and 16 man groups need reitemization.... 16 man is a waste of time, buggy and same exact drops as 8 man.... in fact the ratio of drops is even less making it a major waste of time.... and with no reward...why waste your time and 15 friends time ....go on 2 8 mans for same loot pool, better drop ratio, and quicker clear.

I do hope you find your game with Secret World ... I do.

The hutt speaks truth.