Annihilation Marauder [short pvp montage]

atreyuz

Hey there fellow marauders, I made this short montage: (yes, I know...yet another of those pesky pvp marauder videos on these boards...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0_pRvpi-E&list=UUpS4VMzgfwBBGE01EZ8YLSg&index=1&feature=plcp

☆☆☆

:hope_02:☆☆☆

- A couple of fights recorded in these 2 last days.

I Picked the ones where I die/almost die, and vs 2 opponents. Since it might be slightly more interesting than seeing a marauder totally steamrolling a poor fella.

- On a side note:

Im satisfied with the video quality, if played 720p (recorded in half size tough...), quite annoyed with the side black bars.

(if anyone can give me some tips about fixing it, it would be highly appreciated.)

- Anyway, lemme know what you think, Hope you enjoy it. If people like this kind of pvp video and receive positive feedback I could make more, as I enjoy myself doing em.

☆☆☆

Edited by atreyuz
For teh LuLz

First of all. Very nice video. I've started playing annihilation recently, I just have a few questions. Due to lack of DPS meter and such, I'm still unsure of the best rotation... And YES I realize all fights are situational.

I find myself using charge, deadly sabers, battering assault followed by rupture. I spam vicious slash/annihilate until rupture comes back, all while keeping deadly sabers up. If the enemy is a kiter, i'll rotate in a crippling slash.

Is there any sort of tips or tricks that you find help lay the smack down?

I Picked the ones where I die/almost die, and vs 2 opponents. Since it might be slightly more interesting than seeing a marauder totally steamrolling a poor fella.

+1

Couldn't agree more.

Great video!

I also switched to annihilation a few days ago. Ran a bunch of PvE quests to get used to rotation and asked some questions on boards which community was awesome in answering.

Spent about 5 hrs PvPing in annihilate spec yesterday and I really love it! Once I got used to it I just dont know how I was carnage spec before. I really enjoy carnage for some reasons, but I find for many reasons annihilate was just better for me personally. I also found that it was making me choose my fights or when to enter the fray better. I really didnt want to lose my Juyo dmg buff or annihilation CD buff... lol

PS Fat maras also creep me out; especially if they are DSV....

Hey there fellow marauders, I made this short montage: (yes, I know...yet another of those pesky pvp marauder videos on these boards...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai0_pRvpi-E&list=UUpS4VMzgfwBBGE01EZ8YLSg&index=1&feature=plcp

☆☆☆

- On a side note:

Im satisfied with the video quality, if played 720p (recorded in half size tough...), quite annoyed with the side black bars.

(if anyone can give me some tips about fixing it, it would be highly appreciated.)

- Anyway, lemme know what you think, Hope you enjoy it. If people like this kind of pvp video and receive positive feedback I could make more, as I enjoy myself doing em.

☆☆☆

Post a SS of your stat spread sheet with Melee and PVP tab up for me.

Post a SS of your stat spread sheet with Melee and PVP tab up for me.

here

http://i.imgur.com/gncAd.png self buffed Stim+WarBuff (no rakata stim)

that is full champs + 1 centurion (legs)

Also Im not using the 2 pvp implants, but using those Mastercraft whatever they are called.

First of all. Very nice video. I've started playing annihilation recently, I just have a few questions. Due to lack of DPS meter and such, I'm still unsure of the best rotation... And YES I realize all fights are situational.

I find myself using charge, deadly sabers, battering assault followed by rupture. I spam vicious slash/annihilate until rupture comes back, all while keeping deadly sabers up. If the enemy is a kiter, i'll rotate in a crippling slash.

Is there any sort of tips or tricks that you find help lay the smack down?

You have got quite it right, not much to say...anyway this is what work for me:

DS/Rupture/annihilate main attacks to use whenever their CD is ready. I always give the 2 dots abilities the highest priority, followed by annihilate. Then comes Assault. I spam assault a lot. (ofc Im not using it if Im full on rage...)

Then Force Scream/Deadly Throw/Ravage are the "fillers". Deadly throw is a bit more than a filler for obvious reasons but yeah...

Edited by atreyuz

- On a side note: Im satisfied with the video quality, if played 720p (recorded in half size tough...), quite annoyed with the side black bars.

(if anyone can give me some tips about fixing it, it would be highly appreciated.

Hey Atreyuz, this is caused by the size of the resolution you recorded on versus the size you rendered on.

If you want to do 720p rendering, you'll have to set your game resolution to 1280x720 and record full, it might look crappy playing at that resolution but the video will turn out perfect.

Edited by Heraseth

Hey Atreyuz, this is caused by the size of the resolution you recorded on versus the size you rendered on.

If you want to do 720p rendering, you'll have to set your game resolution to 1280x720 and record full, it might look crappy playing at that resolution but the video will turn out perfect.

Thank you very much, I will give this a try.