Baras *spoiler*

kwokSTAA

I was fighting Baras last night, was doing pretty well, got him down to low HP and I had around 65% then suddenly that Baras did some crazy ****, I got thrown across the room and died.

Does Baras have some crazy ultimate epic ninja move that he does at low HP which just seemingly wiped out my HP or possible bug?

Managed to beat him the 2nd time though (Y)

I was fighting Baras last night, was doing pretty well, got him down to low HP and I had around 65% then suddenly that Baras did some crazy ****, I got thrown across the room and died.

Does Baras have some crazy ultimate epic ninja move that he does at low HP which just seemingly wiped out my HP or possible bug?

Managed to beat him the 2nd time though (Y)

Yes he has a super move, but no he doesn't just do it at low level. Its called

"voice of the emperor"

and will just about kill you if you dont interrupt it.

Good thing it has like a 3 second cast timer and its pretty easy to interrupt.

I had to get somebody else in for this since I was changing telephone suppliers at the time and the old one decided to downgrade my service in-line with the cancellation.... I couldn't even see the activation bar for it :(. But yes, it's a nasty super move, Baras has a few hard hitters to look out for, also watch out for lightning effects on the floor hehe.

i beat baras last night tbh it took me a couple of goes, but i expected it to be alot harder. i had heard it was almost impossible to solo, so i lined up some friends to come and help me. however i didn't find it half as hard as i expected, just got to disrupt at the right time. so no need for my friends. imo draahg was harder than baras

i beat baras last night tbh it took me a couple of goes, but i expected it to be alot harder. i had heard it was almost impossible to solo, so i lined up some friends to come and help me. however i didn't find it half as hard as i expected, just got to disrupt at the right time. so no need for my friends. imo draahg was harder than baras

Your Deathstar is in lot A, section 9000, space 1.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.