Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

How do I cancel my subscription?

Guildrum

You know, to these forums. There's like... Nothing of worth here now that Paint Adventures is on a hiatus. I mean, I love the game, but I can't seem to stop coming back to these forums and reading doomsday threads... I'd love it if I could have my forum access restricted but still play the game, maybe make my subscription a bit cheaper for a lack of forum access?

(This post is entirely tongue-in-cheek, no offense or insult intended.)

You know, to these forums. There's like... Nothing of worth here now that Paint Adventures is on a hiatus. I mean, I love the game, but I can't seem to stop coming back to these forums and reading doomsday threads... I'd love it if I could have my forum access restricted but still play the game, maybe make my subscription a bit cheaper for a lack of forum access?

These forums are 99% of the reason I sub!

These forums are 99% of the reason I sub!

You know that little rush you get with you survive a gank attempt with 1% HP left? You not only survived the mobs, but the attacking player too. Maybe you cheesed the kill too like pushed them off a cliff or something.

That's what MadCuzBad feels every time someone posts in his threads.

Edited by Thaltom

so you are saying that you enjoy the game, but are planning to unsub because of the negativity towards the game from people here on the forums?

Keep playing if you enjoy it, like I do.

If you are still content on unsubscribing then you can do that through your account > subscriptions.

As far as I'm aware you can't delete just your forum access.

Edited by Krrova

I think you just delete the bookmark from your browser.

I tried that, but I still remember the URL! Is there some sort of memory wipe system I could use?

Anyone?

so you are saying that you enjoy the game, but are planning to unsub because of the negativity towards the game from people here on the forums?

If you are still content on unsubscribing then you can do that through your account > subscriptions.

As far as I'm aware you can't delete your forum access.

(This post is entirely tongue-in-cheek)

Edited by Guildrum

As far as I'm aware you can't delete your forum access.

Someone forgot to read the fine print from the OP.

I tried that, but I still remember the URL! Is there some sort of memory wipe system I could use?

Anyone?

Maybe electro-shock therapy?

Edited by Knewt

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ and its contents. Since this thread is not related to the game we have closed it.

We encourage you to use the forums for discussion of the game, if you wish.