Say something postive about TOR

DragonAgeOrgins

http://i39.tinypic.com/2f09iqh.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/52l34y.jpg

This is NOT a hate, troll post or a fan boi posting below is my personal review. One of the best thing's in TOR world I like more then "Moral Choices" would be the superior graphics. Anyone ever remember watching cartoons while growing up.

In the cartoons the females. Had a full grown female body and male's had a "masculine" male body. We have finally reached the next TOR in graphics. Females the way they were meant to be played! not the water down "cartoon" with disney movie style body's. I always found it strange some video games.

Would allow us to kill a million NPC, but never show any skin. It was odd to me. Isn't killing even more violent then human nature emotions?

Keep in mind, I took some screen shot's to back up my claim in a flash point I was healing. This is not a negative thread. But a positive one. If you can tell me ONE thing you like how TOR and back it up with details

Mine: Graphics

I like the group conversation mechanics - I feel it adds a little more liveliness to the conversations. Alternating between the characters talking makes it feel more like a party to me. I get to hear the lines from the other voice actors/actresses and I get a warm feeling whenever I win the roll to speak.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2f09iqh.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/52l34y.jpg

This is NOT a hate, troll post or a fan boi posting below is my personal review. One of the best thing's in TOR world I like more then "Moral Choices" would be the superior graphics. Anyone ever remember watching cartoons while growing up.

In the cartoons the females. Had a full grown female body and male's had a "masculine" male body. We have finally reached the next TOR in graphics. Females the way they were meant to be played! not the water down "cartoon" with disney movie style body's. I always found it strange some video games.

Would allow us to kill a million NPC, but never show any skin. It was odd to me. Isn't killing even more violent then human nature emotions?

Keep in mind, I took some screen shot's to back up my claim in a flash point I was healing. This is not a negative thread. But a positive one. If you can tell me ONE thing you like how TOR and back it up with details

Looks like your AA is off and bloom and other graphical effects. Textures look pretty low. It's your graphic settings they aren't maxed out. That's your problem. I suggest upgrading to a mid range AMD card or atleast go for a high end nvidia graphics card.

Looks like your AA is off and bloom and other graphical effects. Textures look pretty low. It's your graphic settings they aren't maxed out. That's your problem. I suggest upgrading to a mid range AMD card or atleast go for a high end nvidia graphics card.

I have all my setting's on max. The only thing I do have turned off is "Shader" I never saw the need to see shadow's in the background when all they do is take up performance. I thank you for your help. However I am using GeForce 580GTX.

I have all my setting's on max. The only thing I do have turned off is "Shader" I never saw the need to see shadow's in the background when all they do is take up performance. I thank you for your help. However I am using GeForce 580GTX.

Okay. Did you try downloading a new set of nvidia drivers? And have you played around in your nvidia control panel, there is settings to allow max preformance and there is settings to allow high quality. It's usually set to a "balanced" setting. Similiar to AMD's control panel. You aren't using your graphics card to full high quality. You can disable shadows and have all the eye candy in-game.

NB: This is my first MMO

- The Writing (I generally love Biowares writing)

- The rewarding of being social and that you can help other players with thir stories.

- So many graphical lightsaber hilts that I'm spoiled for choice

- The Dialogue

... And much much more ...

Chiss.

I've been waiting over 10 years for a game that let me play a Chiss.

"Pellaeon returned the other's gaze without flinching, feeling a small flicker of pride at the achievement. Many of the Emperor's top commanders and courtiers had never learned to feel comfortable with those eyes."

I love many things about this game, some of which have already been mentioned. To add at least one more, I love how SWtOR is excellently soloable and feels like a great, big coop-game with stupendous depth and variety - rather than a MMORPG. Yes, I mean that as a compliment.

• I choose when and *if* I want to group
  • Most instances are 2+, which means you can solo them when green
  • Just perfect amount of players around on a Medium/High server
  • It's fairly easy to get into a group anyway
  • I don't have to adjust my schedule after the game, it's the other way around
  • 8/10 players are helpful, skilled and even witty
  • The game naturally encourages a friendly feeling of community, in-game

Mine: grouped dialogues. I am now officially addicted to grouped dialogues. They're almost my favourite bit of gameplay now. I eagerly anticipate "winning" the rolls, but I'm not disappointed if I don't win because it's always entertaining to see my fellow players, how they look, and which option they pick.