The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Good News

Ambrogino

At least I won't be alone...

It looks like the CEO of EA, Eric Brown, and I are unsubbing on almost the same day...

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/120208/ea8-k.html

Although I may actually come back in a year or 2 once this game is playable... or F2P...

Maybe the next CEO of EA will put out a MMO that is text based and set in the Harry Potter Universe, make the sub cost will be $20/month. I figure this game was all retro with game-play, graphics, abysmal space combat, and a variety of other lacking features...

Not to worry, you fanbois will make that property "successful" as well.

At least I won't be alone...

It looks like the CEO of EA, Eric Brown, and I are unsubbing on almost the same day...

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/120208/ea8-k.html

Although I may actually come back in a year or 2 once this game is playable... or F2P...

Maybe the next CEO of EA will put out a MMO that is text based and set in the Harry Potter Universe, make the sub cost will be $20/month. I figure this game was all retro with game-play, graphics, abysmal space combat, and a variety of other lacking features...

Not to worry, you fanbois will make that property "successful" as well.

I am very sorry to hear that. It does bring up something interesting, though.

Estate planning. Have you given much thought to it? Have you a plan written down and duly witnessed so the people left behind will know what you wish to have done with the worldly possessions you have accumulated in your time on this world?

If not, I would be honored to be executor of your will when you move on. For a pittance of a fee, I will handle the disposition of your accumulated wealth quickly, efficiently, and most importantly, in a manner of your choosing.

All I would ask in exchange for this peace of mind is first selection of one or two of your prized items and 5% of your liquid credits.

Please let me know, and thanks for considering me.

Your friend here and after,

racsofp

Professional Estate Executor

Hello everyone,

We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. We encourage you to make threads or join in on discussions about specific game-related topics if you like and wish you the best.

Edited by Averran