The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

why the ****....

Super-Nova

do most the story NPC who you acctually enjoy such as Hallow One not a companion... give us the option to drop the stupid Lizard for him please... He is the coolest Npc on my ship and he isn't even a companion... same NPCs such as RE-BO or w/e his face is... would make a wicked companion over T3.... and what about Ivory for smuggler he was WAY cool., but alas we get companions with no story what so ever who just get thrown in our care.... *** bioware

PS... also after playing all 4 class types on republic to 40+ i've noticed each and every companion for the republic are EXACTLY the same... all 4 healers use a pistol, have a shotgun offhand that thy NEVER use, our tanks all use same ****, our range dps all have the same crap... where as empire, i've seen a jawa with a rocket launcher... a doctor who can turn into a rakgoul, a duel wielding sith, duel wielding pistols, and more uniqe cool companions...

Edited by Zilrota
removed language

Well, by the same token, the republic gets a commando with a giant assault cannon as a companion, a jedi with a double lightsaber, a meleer trandoshan who thinks you're the incarnation of his god, a gung-ho combat droid with a somewhat overdeveloped desire to kill imperials, a little astromech droid that wants a lightsaber upgrade, a wookie...

The republic isn't lacking on interesting companions.

<- Has seem all the first companions and all from the Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior

T7 is one of the cooler companions in the game... Maybe it's my inner child and R2D2, anyway, Doc was pretty nice Scourge is an excellent twist of fate and so on, I don't see a lack of interesting companions on either side.

i've noticed each and every companion for the republic are EXACTLY the same... all 4 healers use a pistol, have a shotgun offhand that thy NEVER use, our tanks all use same ****

It's the same for everyone. I'm pretty sure there isn't a single class that has a force-user healer. And everyone gets a ranged and a melee tank.