Has anyone ever gotten rank 23-25 augments?

TheRabbit

The best I've ever seen from Slicing, or from looking in the GTC is Rank 22 (+28 primary stat). I've noticed in the databases that there are rank 23, 24 and 25 augments listed, and I'm just curious if those have ever actually been acquired by anyone, or if they are just ghosts.

I guess they are available as items in the databases, because they might be in some weapon (like other modifications from Rakata or Columi weapons). If not now, then in the future. It is unfortunately not possible to learn these recipes by reverse engineering the items.

I guess they are available as items in the databases, because they might be in some weapon (like other modifications from Rakata or Columi weapons). If not now, then in the future. It is unfortunately not possible to learn these recipes by reverse engineering the items.

Uhhm, Augments don't have recipes and can't be reverse engineered. Are you in the right thread?

Uhhm, Augments don't have recipes and can't be reverse engineered. Are you in the right thread?

Not entirely accurate. Artificers actually CAN reverse engineer them, but we do NOT learn anything by doing so - I'm not even sure if we get mats from it, but the option is available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.