The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

General Suggestions

Tobabar

I am sure most of these have already been posted in some form or another because I can not be the only person they are bugging.

1. Trade Market - When searching for items there should be an option to search by slot in the armor section.

2. Search Lists - When you organize a search list can it please use the 2 digit format. By this I mean organizing something by putting the highest numbers up to i should not count like this 1,10,10,11,12,2,20,20,21. I should instead count like 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10. That is in the programming code should read the double digit. But plays should only be able to see the single digit but a number between 1-9 should not be mixed in with higher numbers starting with the same first number.

3. Companions - Please put in an option in the controls section or something that allows your companion to follow at a specified distance or to group up to you on a specified distance. I am tired of going to loot something at the end of the fight to only be promoted to talk to my companion on the ship. Or hear one of the lines they say over and over during normal play.

4 - Quest in chains - Please put some sort of ability to abandon these quests. For example please put a holo recording droid or something on the planets and fleets to allow people to restart the quest from that point.

Thanks Bioware

The companion distance is also something that bugs me as it does get in the way. Besides, they dont agro independantly so should be no reason they couldnt be 5, 10, 20mts away from you unless specifically the environment needs it ... such as a narrow tunnel or when you are waiting to catch a lift somewhere.