Please fix our friend The Rhythm Augmentation Droid

Koolcheetz

This is an example of poor customer service that Bioware is sadly gaining a reputation for in TOR. Why won't they even comment on it? How hard would it be for a dev to say "it's a bug, it'll be fixed in a future patch" ?

I definitely agree with this..

I also see it as an excellent opportunity to post, allowing this thread to reach the top while also letting you know that I definitely agree with your opinion.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Breaking News From Coruscant:

Priority Level High"

Today in an unprecedented move by the organization BUMS, better known as Biths for the Upholding of Musical Standards, made an official statement on the court proceedings in the case of RAD(or Rhythm Augmentation Droid) Vs. Mysterious Invisible Gods. The statement was as follows:

"My fellow BUMS, today we stand united in the defense of our friend the RAD. What we know is that he was brutally and suddenly disabled by mysterious forces with unknown motives. This action has brought tears to the hearts of youths an youth-like adults galaxy wide. We mourn the loss of his beloved music and seek any response on why this horrible event has passed with barely a notice from the defendants. Until a response is given I and my fellow BUMS hereby refuse to play music and any galactic venue in honor of our silenced friend!

In response to this statement the Mysterious Invisible Gods stated:

"

Pssst hey do any of you speak bith?"

This is all the information we have as of now but we will be sure to update on the situation as soon as anything new comes on the scene.

He's on holiday for Robannukah.

He will be back to play his jingles during Robanza, even though he doesn't celebrate it.

May I ask what these two holidays are?

Please be VERY descriptive!

Use multiple posts if you need to!!

I just don't understand how fluff like this is nerfed in every single game. People enjoy fluff like this. They even put long cooldowns on them that make no sense and very short up time.

Reminds me when SOE shrunk my Lion fluff pet down so low he was shorter than my boots. Ruined the immersion, I unsubbed shortly after.

So just wasted my credits on a droid that isn't working and when I google the issue to see if there's a solution, I find out that my Holodancer is bugged as well.

Well that's a sad day for us all isn't it? :<

These flavor things are a lot more important than you'd think, so please get them fixed posthaste :<.

Just so you know the holo dancer isn't a holo dancer anymore. She isn't a hologram and doesn't dance either. she just stands there and looks like a normal NPC:eek:

indeed 2 of my party icons now broken, I used to pull out the holodancer, the music droid and throw glitter on them whenever I went into party mode at civil war middle turret :p, now when I pull them out, I get a twilek npc and a broken maintenance droid that just follow me around for a couple of seconds looking as confused as I am ...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.