Mercenary on Alderaan

LeeMerriman

So I decided I wanted to finish Act I, so I did my class quest only on Tatooine (My god, was that short or was that short..) and skip ahead to Alderaan. However, I now seem to be amazingly underleveled for skipping quests on one planet (Currently level 26) so I seem to get wrecked by any mob with a strong in it. Is there something I can do short of going back to Tatooine and doing all the side quests?

Yes, play space mission, play some pvp warzones. Each warzone gives the amount of XP similar to that of a finished quest.

yeah at that level gear up your space shift, you can get like half a level doing the 3 or 4 missions (dont do grey ones)

Yeah, go back to Tatooine and do the Planet and Bonus Quests. There are a ton of ppl on Tatooine who are looking for groups to do the heroics, so do those as well. You want to be as leveled as possible for Alderaan and everything after that. And as a tip, be really careful flying through a heroic area on your speeder on Alderaan. You can and will die in less than 2 seconds.

Basicaly target the mobs for the quest you are doing or in the area you are questing.

MOB=You: This standard/normal

Mob>you: This will harder

Mob<You: This will be easier

How you want to gain levels to make the content easier is up to you. As stated above, space missions, PvP, or go back and do side, bonus, and heroic quests from the last planet.

You probably want to be at least level 28 for Alderaan.

Edited by TempestasSilva

So I decided I wanted to finish Act I, so I did my class quest only on Tatooine (My god, was that short or was that short..) and skip ahead to Alderaan. However, I now seem to be amazingly underleveled for skipping quests on one planet (Currently level 26) so I seem to get wrecked by any mob with a strong in it. Is there something I can do short of going back to Tatooine and doing all the side quests?

Asked and answered.

If you do all the quests on each planet, excluding heroics, by the time you get to Alderaan you'll be at least the appropriate level for the planet, probably higher.

Here's a simple mathematical way to look at it. When you're on a world, look around you; all the mobs are level what? You are level what? If the first number isn't equal to or less than the second number, go back and finish the content you skipped, you are not going to survive here.