last 32 bags and no battlemaster marks....bugged??

despised

I know u didn't get credit for ilum kills, no credit for warzone wins, resolve bar does not work at all for some classes. Is my character bugged and I can not get a battlemaster token or is the drop rate this bad? Edited by despised

The dev quoted rate is 25% for token. Assuming your numbers are correct, the chance of that happening is roughly 1 in 30000.

However, here's something to think about. There are presumably millions of people playing this game, so the odds of someone seeing a 1 in 30000 event is actually very high. If there are only 100 BMs per server (seems higher than that) X 100 servers, the chance of someone observing this event is roughly 27%. This is probably a very low estimate on the number of BMs in the game, though.

I know u didn't get credit for ilum kills, no credit for warzone wins, resolve bar does not work at all for some classes. Is my character bugged and I can not get a battlemaster token or is the drop rate this bad?

I didn't think you could have even gotten 32 bags since the token system was put into place.

Edited by Ferrydust

Lot of people who legitimately grinded, and are now hitting BM, are getting hit with this too...

Not sure why you brought up kill trading.

I'm pretty sure he didn't "legitimately" get his way to BM AND end up with 32 bags since the new system was put in place.

Nice try, but he kill traded.

Lot of people who legitimately grinded, and are now hitting BM, are getting hit with this too...

Not sure why you brought up kill trading.

They are probably bringing up kill trading because it made instant battlemasters / war heroes and now those people wonder where their gear is when in reality, those of us that have gear have been grinding away at it way before the Ilum disaster.

I'm pretty sure he didn't "legitimately" get his way to BM AND end up with 32 bags since the new system was put in place.

Nice try, but he kill traded.

Even if he did, the point is irrelevant... But the loot bags concern us all <3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.