PvP Mods and Enhancements Vendor

duraljr

I would like to see Bioware put in a mod and enhancements vendor where you can redeem your centurion and champion tokens for mods that you want for your gear. Franly the mods and enhancements that are in the gear right now are mediocre at best, especially for scoundrel. I think it would add another level of custimization to your character. For example, I prefer crit and surge over power and accuracy, but some people may prefer crit and power. It all depends on your play style.

Now you would still have to buy the actual pieces first to get the expertise rating you need to pvp, but now that i have a full set of gear i would like to make it my own. Unfortunately the only way to customize right now is to buy other classes gear with tokens and strip the enhancments out. Unfortunately you cant strip the mods out because mods are class specific (i.e. smuggler mods of cunning etc.)

I'd like to hear the communities thoughts on this idea and if you like it let bioware know you would like to see this addition.

I completely agree with the fact that the modifications are telling you what your stats are going to be and you don't have much room to move around with them. I'd definitely love to be able to customize the way I want my stats are instead of being told what to use.

I would like to see Bioware put in a mod and enhancements vendor where you can redeem your centurion and champion tokens for mods that you want for your gear. Franly the mods and enhancements that are in the gear right now are mediocre at best, especially for scoundrel. I think it would add another level of custimization to your character. For example, I prefer crit and surge over power and accuracy, but some people may prefer crit and power. It all depends on your play style.

Now you would still have to buy the actual pieces first to get the expertise rating you need to pvp, but now that i have a full set of gear i would like to make it my own. Unfortunately the only way to customize right now is to buy other classes gear with tokens and strip the enhancments out. Unfortunately you cant strip the mods out because mods are class specific (i.e. smuggler mods of cunning etc.)

I'd like to hear the communities thoughts on this idea and if you like it let bioware know you would like to see this addition.

/signed.....dont even give away gear. just sell things to go in slots and have a tailor on the fleet for us to pick/buy/alter gear that can be slotted.

Edited by kuthroat