Do Marauders have any long CC?

Reeny

Im lvl 21 but i dont have any CC yet.

Do Marauders eventually get a decent CC?

Sith Inquisitors get that in-combat CC and Shadows get a pre-combat CC, both of which last for 1 minute.

Do Marauders have a long CC?

Im lvl 21 but i dont have any CC yet.

Do Marauders eventually get a decent CC?

Sith Inquisitors get that in-combat CC and Shadows get a pre-combat CC, both of which last for 1 minute.

Do Marauders have a long CC?

In PvP, People do tend to focus us down after seeing we have 2 lightsabers, this could be considered a form of CC...

Droid CC is great for PvE, there's lots of droids, so you can usually CC something. In some FPs (directive 7, looking at you) it is extremely useful.

I find that most marauders tend to ignore their droid CC, and that is a GIGANTIC mistake. Learn to use ALL your abilities!

That said, Droid CC is obviously un-usable in PvP. So in pvp, we have no CC. This is why people complain. We do get an AOE stun though, which is nifty, and works as CC, though it is shorter.

Honestly, we don't need CC though. We've got enough snares and slows that if you play it right and use them, you won't have a big problem being kited.

The problem we have in PvP isn't CC but knockback. Everybody seems to have knockback, but we do not.

I'm actually okay having no knockback too, (force push would be fun tho) because it wouldn't really help us, we want to stay NEAR the target as much as possible.

But we get knocked back like crazy. I wish we had a way to reset the cooldown on force leap as a counter to everybody else's knockbacks.

Sorc/Asin/Merc/Ops - get a 1 min anyone stun.

Wrong. Sin doesn't get a 1 min everyone stun. Sins only get a 1 min stun that works only on non-droids and can only be used from stealth. Whirlwind on a Sorc lasts 1 min, but on a Sin it lasts 8 seconds max, even in PvE. Yeah, I know, totally unfair.